An office, whether it is home office or work office, not only serves as a place to do a business or side business but also provides a place for filing and doing office tasks and assignments. However, decorating a small office properly and giving it the right look can be a challenge.
A number of ways can be used to implement office supplies into the office decoration. This office décor will be both functional and appealing. Selecting office supplies with designs and patterns adds value to a creative space. In addition, you can promote recycling and contribute to a greener office space by decorating your office with used office objects such as short pencils, old wooden rulers, and half erasers.
Here are some great ideas to decorate your small office with office supplies.
1. Clean your office walls by removing excess debris and dirt with a wet, clean cloth and let them dry. Now apply two rich coats of chalk paint and let it dry. Leaving one area of the wall blank, create a border on the chalk paint with a colored chalk. You can use various colored chalks to write inspirational words, poems, and drawings. Using different colored chalks will help you in creating a decorative effect.
2. Have a tack board and white board, and hang to the wall close by the working desk. Create separation and designate sections on the white board by drawing borders in different colors. This will serve as a place to write down notes, reminders and phone numbers. Also, add contact information, to-do lists, and important bill reminders to the white board.
3. Use pencils, erasers and rulers to decorate the cork board. You can use hot glue to affix them. This will add flair and style to your office. Moreover, adding the pictures from old daily picture calendars will aid in decorating the board. You can also differentiate notes and important receipts by using colored tacks.
4. To provide height to the office equipments such as computer monitor, printer or telephone, use layer stacks of unopened copy papers underneath them.
5. Create a collage on the outside of an old pencil holder by applying pieces of broken or worn-out erasers and small pencils. Make a tissue holder by gluing the broken rulers to the cardboard on the tissue box.
More from my site
- Small Office Decorating Ideas When establishing an office at home or a small office anywhere else, decorating it may be your foremost priority. Office should be decorated in such a way that not only it looks nice but also makes it a great place to work.
Here are some ideas for decorating a small office:
Avoid using dark colors for the walls as this will make your office look even smaller than it really […]
- Design Tips To Attract Clients And Customers To Your Company Today, the majority of businesses are trying to make a good first impression, and deliberately display the success of the company for a long-term success. Generally, the interior design of the office depends on the type of business you are in. But the most important thing is whatsoever design or style you choose for your office; it should be a unique one.
Here are some useful tips to […]
- Easy Office Decorating Tips Office decorations can be an interesting and fun part of establishing a new office. While bare, dull, and drab office walls negatively affect your mood and energy level, a well decorated office walls can liven up your office.
The typical ideas for decorating an office include new wall paint, hanging up items such as dry erase boards, photos, or paintings. However, many employers do […]
- Decorative Office Water Fountains Water fountains look great in any living space. If you are confused in decorating your office, consider placing an office water fountain as these water fountains are the fast and easy way to decorate your office.
Office water fountains add the visual appeal as well as lend a touch of professionalism. Offices of big corporate houses or a syndicate use water fountains as a major part of […]
- Small Home Office Décor Today, home office becomes an essential part of any house. However, it required special attention and creativity to decorate it. Among different decoration aspects, the use of colors in the small home office is the most important one.
The use of appropriate color in your home office is very important in its functionality as your entire mood depends on the way you decorate your home […]
- Office Reception Decorating Ideas An office reception plays a very important role in any office as this is a place where the customers and the clients come in at first. It makes the very first impression with them. The way the office reception is decorated and managed can even influence major decisions of business such as whether you would be able to get the contract or not with the new client.
There is no doubt that […]
- Yellow Color Décor Ideas Yellow color is the color of the spectrum that shows cheerfulness. It is the symbol of the sun, the warmth and joyfulness that it gives to the Earth and its inhabitants. The different shades of yellow color ranges from bright sunny yellow to more muffled gold and umber.
Yellow color is an eye catching, enriching, and welcoming color that symbolizes inspiration, optimism, liveliness, […]
- Home Office Decorating Ideas Nowadays, a home office has become a necessity in order to pay the household bills and working on things that have been taken home from the office. However, this cannot be the reason for the room to be dull and boring. Following are some home office decorating ideas that will put some liveliness in your home office.
Spice it up with color
Sitting in a white room is quite boring, even […]
- Easy Home Office Décor Since a home office is the non-traditional room in the house, it becomes quite difficult to decorate it. However, a home office is becoming a necessity to keep work organized and get it done efficiently and proficiently.
There are a number of home office decorating ideas that are not only simple and practical but also make your home office comfortable, well-organized, and appealing. […]
- Stylish Home Office Décor Having a home office requires you to decorate it in such a way that it looks welcoming and comfortable. A stylish home office décor must not to be black and white with chic items in it. All you need to do is to give it a comfortable and inspiring look so that you feel energetic while doing your office work.
A home office must reflect your personality and you can decorate it in any way […]