An office reception plays a very important role in any office as this is a place where the customers and the clients come in at first. It makes the very first impression with them. The way the office reception is decorated and managed can even influence major decisions of business such as whether you would be able to get the contract or not with the new client.
There is no doubt that the first impression really counts and a good first impression is in fact half the job done. Some of the useful reception decorating ideas that can contribute positively to the success of your business are as follows:
1). The office reception must be well lit as lighting plays a very vital role in creating the right ambience. The lighting in the reception should be in accordance with the practical needs.
2). There should be enough seating arrangement in the reception. It is also important to keep both the aesthetic and utility aspects in mind while decorating the reception.
3). The furniture placed in the reception should be comfortable and attractive. Today, a number of modern furniture materials are available ranging from steel to glass. The sofas should be easy and comfortable. Also, you can even place a coffee table and put some magazines on it so that the clients could read them while waiting.
4). A good way to decorate the reception walls is to place paintings or other wall hangings. You can also consider placing some pieces of artwork or some inspirational words to decorate the walls.
5). The reception table should always be neat, clean, and well-organized. In addition, the cabinets, drawers and all should be appropriately organized.
6). The reception should be neat and organized in order to give it a professional and welcoming look.
7). Adding fresh cut flowers or a bouquet to the reception can also beautify the entire place. Flowers are known to bring a vivacious fresh look that makes the whole place come alive. There are some offices that even place small indoor water fountains to add to the beauty of their reception.
8). Stationery such as paper, pen, and ball points should also be easily available in case the client does need it.
The reception serves as the gateway to your office and it is important to project a good and professional look so that your client not only takes you seriously but also impressed with your office. Moreover, the staff at the reception should also be well qualified and professional enough to provide the required information and guide the customer properly.
More from my site
- Decorative Indoor House Plants Decorating your home interior with indoor house plants will help in livening things up a bit. A number of choices are available to select from, some of which grow well than others, depending on the type of environment they are placed in. For instance, whether the plants are placed in an area near window where they can get a lot of bright sunlight or in a darker part of the house will […]
- Ideas for Decorating Bookshelf Any room can be enlivened with a bookshelf makeover. You can turn your ordinary bookshelf into a creative display that not only adds artistic style but also transforms your furniture beyond functional. Besides providing a home for your favorite literature and home décor, a great way to personalize your bookshelf is to display family photos.
Here are a collection of great bookshelf […]
- Wedding Hall Decoration Ideas Deciding and finalizing the wedding hall decorations is one of the most exciting parts of wedding planning. Decorating a wedding hall perfectly requires a little ingenuity. A number of brides and some bridegrooms want their weddings to be distinctive as well as original that set them apart from the rest. Although it is quite a difficult task, it can be made achievable with a bit of […]
- Ideas for Decorating Flowers Flowers play an important role in our lives. Whether it is a happy occasion or a sad one, flowers are used to address all types of occasions. They are gifted to near and dear ones when unwell, used at funerals, and are also presented to family and friends on happy occasions like birthdays and weddings.
Flowers are the excellent source of bringing a lot of colors and life to any place. […]
- Kitchen Decoration Styles Once you have decided to renovate and redecorate your old and boring kitchen, the first thing you need to decide is the design of kitchen decoration style you want. No doubt, a number of choices are available to select from, but this also makes it quite difficult for you to select the appropriate one.
However, knowing a few things about the kitchen will enable you to choose the right […]
- Unique Hair Accessories for Women A variety of hair accessories for women is available in the market. Different types of accessories give different look to a hairstyle. Some of the hair accessories are very simple to choose, while others are quite difficult to select the best hair accessory.
Here are some tips that will help you in understanding the best use of different hair accessories for different […]
- Halloween Decorating Tips and Ideas Halloween demands creativity, and this occasion is surely a time to be creative. A spooky atmosphere can easily be created by making or buying decorations for your next party or to frighten trick-or-treaters at your door. You can also use recycled or reused items around the house or supplies bought from fabric and craft stores to make different decorative things for Halloween.
- Different Techniques to Make Decorative Beaded Items Beading Basics:
There are some basics of beaded items that should be kept in mind while making beaded items. They are discussed as under:
Knots, in making beaded items, are used to keep the beads safely put together to the finished item, key-ring, bracelet or necklace. Some of the most common knot types are pearl knot, overhand knot, half-hitch knots, and macramé square knot.
- Ideas for Decorating Baby Room Decorating a baby’s room is an enjoyable process, especially for the expectant parents. There are numerous ways to decorate a baby room. Themes such as Mickey the mouse, Winnie the Pooh, Popeye the sailor, Bugs Bunny, Heckle and Jeckle, Tom and Jerry, and Donald Duck are most commonly used in decorating kid’s room. Some of the most popular ideas for decorating a baby room are as […]
- Uses of Marble Tiles in Home Decorations When it comes to home decoration, use of tiles is becoming popular day by day. It seems as if a number of house owners appreciate the beauty of tiles now more than ever. Tiles are many and different in color, texture, and shape.
Marble tiles are good example of home decoration material as their beauty and grace never cease to entice the eyes. Like several other transformed lime stone […]