An office reception plays a very important role in any office as this is a place where the customers and the clients come in at first. It makes the very first impression with them. The way the office reception is decorated and managed can even influence major decisions of business such as whether you would be able to get the contract or not with the new client.
There is no doubt that the first impression really counts and a good first impression is in fact half the job done. Some of the useful reception decorating ideas that can contribute positively to the success of your business are as follows:
1). The office reception must be well lit as lighting plays a very vital role in creating the right ambience. The lighting in the reception should be in accordance with the practical needs.
2). There should be enough seating arrangement in the reception. It is also important to keep both the aesthetic and utility aspects in mind while decorating the reception.
3). The furniture placed in the reception should be comfortable and attractive. Today, a number of modern furniture materials are available ranging from steel to glass. The sofas should be easy and comfortable. Also, you can even place a coffee table and put some magazines on it so that the clients could read them while waiting.
4). A good way to decorate the reception walls is to place paintings or other wall hangings. You can also consider placing some pieces of artwork or some inspirational words to decorate the walls.
5). The reception table should always be neat, clean, and well-organized. In addition, the cabinets, drawers and all should be appropriately organized.
6). The reception should be neat and organized in order to give it a professional and welcoming look.
7). Adding fresh cut flowers or a bouquet to the reception can also beautify the entire place. Flowers are known to bring a vivacious fresh look that makes the whole place come alive. There are some offices that even place small indoor water fountains to add to the beauty of their reception.
8). Stationery such as paper, pen, and ball points should also be easily available in case the client does need it.
The reception serves as the gateway to your office and it is important to project a good and professional look so that your client not only takes you seriously but also impressed with your office. Moreover, the staff at the reception should also be well qualified and professional enough to provide the required information and guide the customer properly.
More from my site
- Small Office Decorating Ideas When establishing an office at home or a small office anywhere else, decorating it may be your foremost priority. Office should be decorated in such a way that not only it looks nice but also makes it a great place to work.
Here are some ideas for decorating a small office:
Avoid using dark colors for the walls as this will make your office look even smaller than it really […]
- Design Tips To Attract Clients And Customers To Your Company Today, the majority of businesses are trying to make a good first impression, and deliberately display the success of the company for a long-term success. Generally, the interior design of the office depends on the type of business you are in. But the most important thing is whatsoever design or style you choose for your office; it should be a unique one.
Here are some useful tips to […]
- Home Office Decorating Ideas Nowadays, a home office has become a necessity in order to pay the household bills and working on things that have been taken home from the office. However, this cannot be the reason for the room to be dull and boring. Following are some home office decorating ideas that will put some liveliness in your home office.
Spice it up with color
Sitting in a white room is quite boring, even […]
- Original Wedding Reception Ideas Despite having a traditional, predictable wedding, try to come up with different wedding reception that can make your wedding day even more special. It is a fact that planning a wedding is very hectic, therefore, avoid being too hard on yourself. Do not select a reception idea that is completely idealistic and unattainable as this will only make you stressed out, broke, and […]
- Decorative Indoor House Plants Decorating your home interior with indoor house plants will help in livening things up a bit. A number of choices are available to select from, some of which grow well than others, depending on the type of environment they are placed in. For instance, whether the plants are placed in an area near window where they can get a lot of bright sunlight or in a darker part of the house will […]
- Easy Ways to Decorate a Wall for an Appealing Room A wall can be resembled to a blank canvas, on which you can use anything in order to make it an eye catching accent. Following are few easy ways to decorate a wall that will make the whole room look fantastic and appealing.
Create an accent wall with paint
Painting a wall in a bold color or an eye catching shade is a great way to decorate it. You can select fun colors such as […]
- Tips for Decorating A Large Living Room Many people find it hard to decorate a large living room as they are all confused about how to decorate the massive space properly. Large spaces also have some decorating problems just like small ones.
Here are some useful tips that will help you in decorating your large living room.
Use dark colors to decorate:
Use dark colors when decorating a large living room as this will make […]
- Simple Tips for Home Decoration A significant difference for the rooms can be made by decorating a home. Simple home decorations can not only give your home relaxing feel but also soothes your eyes. Some simple but useful tips are as follows that you can use in decorating your home in order to get the expected results.
1). If you are tired of seeing the same colors on your walls, repaint them or put additional […]
- Clutch Bag Decorations Decorations on small but appealing items, such as a designer clutch bag, can help in making the bag stand out more prominently while expressing your own unique sense of style. There are numerous decorations that can take many different forms, depending on the possibilities of the available materials and your creativity.
There are some handmade purses, made by individual artisans that […]
- 5 Steps to Decorate a Small Living Room Although it is quite difficult to decorate a living room when you do not have a lot of space to work with in your home, however you can change the cramped quarters into cozy and attractive spaces.
Here are 5 easy steps to decorate a small living room.
1). Use enough and bright lighting in order to create a comfortable atmosphere. You can use dramatic wall lighting that is considered […]