Cubicle decorations need not to be very complicated and costly. In fact, limiting cubicle décor will make it quite easier to get some work done and to keep you from your annoying colleagues.
Here are a few cubicle decoration tips that will surely help you in decorating your cubicle.
The holiday zone:
Select a defined area anywhere on one of the walls of your cubicle and assign this area as the holiday zone. This is the area where you can do holiday decoration. You can pin up cards or other pictures in this area in order to highlight the suitable holiday ambiance.
Select your favorite vertical or horizontal line and highlight it with a slim string of lights in a seasonally-matching color. For instance, you can opt for red from December through February, green in March and April, pink in May and June, blue in July and August, and orange for September through November.
The top wall edge:
You can decorate all along the top edge of your cubicle walls with different decorating things such as lights, bunting, garlands, steamers, and even some plants. This is the best way to decorate the perimeter of a cubicle.
In an office, magnet and pin-back button collectibles are perfect for filing cabinets and fabric cubicle walls. This is the perfect place for those who love quotes and who love to collect small decorative items. You are limited by your cabinet space with magnets, whereas all your spare cube wall space will do for buttons.
Using these tips and ideas will surely help you in making your cubicle neat, attractive, and well decorated.
More from my site
- Using Colors To Decorate A Room Colors play the most important role in decorating any room. They give life and personality to the room, and help the room to stand out.
Here are some tips that should be remembered when deciding over colors:
1). When using many colors in one single room, ensure to use a color at least three times in the same room. Different shades and tints of that color can also be used. For […]
- Décor with Mirror Wall Fountains A lot of people are in habit of wasting their money. However, one of the excellent ideas is to spend money on home improvement. Consider buying new furniture or the paints in different shades. You can also give a whole new look to your home through various lighting ideas. However, one traditional home improvement idea is to use the water fountain. Among various types of fountains, […]
- Easy Office Decorating Tips Office decorations can be an interesting and fun part of establishing a new office. While bare, dull, and drab office walls negatively affect your mood and energy level, a well decorated office walls can liven up your office.
The typical ideas for decorating an office include new wall paint, hanging up items such as dry erase boards, photos, or paintings. However, many employers do […]
- Stylish Home Office Décor Having a home office requires you to decorate it in such a way that it looks welcoming and comfortable. A stylish home office décor must not to be black and white with chic items in it. All you need to do is to give it a comfortable and inspiring look so that you feel energetic while doing your office work.
A home office must reflect your personality and you can decorate it in any way […]
- Easy Home Office Décor Since a home office is the non-traditional room in the house, it becomes quite difficult to decorate it. However, a home office is becoming a necessity to keep work organized and get it done efficiently and proficiently.
There are a number of home office decorating ideas that are not only simple and practical but also make your home office comfortable, well-organized, and appealing. […]
- Yellow Color Décor Ideas Yellow color is the color of the spectrum that shows cheerfulness. It is the symbol of the sun, the warmth and joyfulness that it gives to the Earth and its inhabitants. The different shades of yellow color ranges from bright sunny yellow to more muffled gold and umber.
Yellow color is an eye catching, enriching, and welcoming color that symbolizes inspiration, optimism, liveliness, […]
- Small Office Decorating Ideas When establishing an office at home or a small office anywhere else, decorating it may be your foremost priority. Office should be decorated in such a way that not only it looks nice but also makes it a great place to work.
Here are some ideas for decorating a small office:
Avoid using dark colors for the walls as this will make your office look even smaller than it really […]
- Easy Ways to Decorate a Wall for an Appealing Room A wall can be resembled to a blank canvas, on which you can use anything in order to make it an eye catching accent. Following are few easy ways to decorate a wall that will make the whole room look fantastic and appealing.
Create an accent wall with paint
Painting a wall in a bold color or an eye catching shade is a great way to decorate it. You can select fun colors such as […]
- Seasonal Home Decoration Every season has its own charm and beauty. Generally, there are four seasons namely winter, fall, spring, and summer. Decorating your home according to the season will make you feel more pleasant being at home. Seasonal decoration adds appeal to your home by giving it a fresh new look.
When the season changes, then it’s time to show your creativity and to bring up with new ideas. […]
- Home Decoration Accessories Home decoration accessories play a significant role in making the interior decor more attractive and appealing. They also give a finishing look to the entire home décor. They not only complement the overall accent but also make the place look more stylish and attractive.
There are a number of home decoration accessories that are easily available in market. However, purchasing the […]