Yellow color is the color of the spectrum that shows cheerfulness. It is the symbol of the sun, the warmth and joyfulness that it gives to the Earth and its inhabitants. The different shades of yellow color ranges from bright sunny yellow to more muffled gold and umber.
Yellow color is an eye catching, enriching, and welcoming color that symbolizes inspiration, optimism, liveliness, innovation, hope, wisdom, and introspective, and it will help you in reducing your stress and tension, and will make you feel happier.
If the use of just one color does all this, then it is a good idea to have this color in every room. Here are some ways to use yellow color in your interior décor to enlighten your home.
1. Add some yellow color in all black room. For instance, you can place a yellow desk, couch, or wall art. This will instantly change your dull and boring black room into sleek, stylish, and modern.
2. Yellow color sparks creativity and imagination; therefore, using primary yellow color to decorate kid’s rooms will help them do what they do best in learning and creating, and exploring different things. This color is also commonly used in the childcare learning centers and kids play areas.
3. Use yellow color as the exterior color of your house to brighten up your neighborhood street. You can either use this color as the field color of the whole house, or can use it for trim or window shutters. Consider using pale yellows on older houses, and brighter yellows with browns on beach and tropical houses.
4. Enliven your boring and uninspiring home office by adding some yellow to the color palette. Although all-yellow office can be disturbing and distracting, you can use it with espresso brown or moss green to give your office a completely new look.
5. Make your living spaces, such as living and dining rooms, inviting and welcoming by using gold color. You can opt for rich shades of gold and marigold as these colors are not only attractive but also inviting. While bright yellow color is tiring to the eyes, you can select muted tones of the yellow color. Use yellow as an accent in room decoration and throw pillows on a dark couch, or in an accent rug.
These ideas will help you in decorating your interior by using yellow color, which will surely enlighten your home decor.
More from my site
- Use of Yellow Color in Interior Décor Yellow color shows joyfulness. It symbolizes the sun, the warmth and cheerfulness that it provides to our planet and to all of us. The various shades of yellow color ranges from bright sunny yellow to more muted umber and gold.
Yellow color is an attractive, inspiring, and warm color, which is the symbol of stimulation, hopefulness, energy, improvement, hope, understanding, and […]
- Stylish Home Office Décor Having a home office requires you to decorate it in such a way that it looks welcoming and comfortable. A stylish home office décor must not to be black and white with chic items in it. All you need to do is to give it a comfortable and inspiring look so that you feel energetic while doing your office work.
A home office must reflect your personality and you can decorate it in any way […]
- Home Decoration Accessories Home decoration accessories play a significant role in making the interior decor more attractive and appealing. They also give a finishing look to the entire home décor. They not only complement the overall accent but also make the place look more stylish and attractive.
There are a number of home decoration accessories that are easily available in market. However, purchasing the […]
- Decorative Indoor House Plants Decorating your home interior with indoor house plants will help in livening things up a bit. A number of choices are available to select from, some of which grow well than others, depending on the type of environment they are placed in. For instance, whether the plants are placed in an area near window where they can get a lot of bright sunlight or in a darker part of the house will […]
- Small Home Office Décor Today, home office becomes an essential part of any house. However, it required special attention and creativity to decorate it. Among different decoration aspects, the use of colors in the small home office is the most important one.
The use of appropriate color in your home office is very important in its functionality as your entire mood depends on the way you decorate your home […]
- Décor with Mirror Wall Fountains A lot of people are in habit of wasting their money. However, one of the excellent ideas is to spend money on home improvement. Consider buying new furniture or the paints in different shades. You can also give a whole new look to your home through various lighting ideas. However, one traditional home improvement idea is to use the water fountain. Among various types of fountains, […]
- Home Office Decorating Ideas Nowadays, a home office has become a necessity in order to pay the household bills and working on things that have been taken home from the office. However, this cannot be the reason for the room to be dull and boring. Following are some home office decorating ideas that will put some liveliness in your home office.
Spice it up with color
Sitting in a white room is quite boring, even […]
- Easy Home Office Décor Since a home office is the non-traditional room in the house, it becomes quite difficult to decorate it. However, a home office is becoming a necessity to keep work organized and get it done efficiently and proficiently.
There are a number of home office decorating ideas that are not only simple and practical but also make your home office comfortable, well-organized, and appealing. […]
- Design Tips To Attract Clients And Customers To Your Company Today, the majority of businesses are trying to make a good first impression, and deliberately display the success of the company for a long-term success. Generally, the interior design of the office depends on the type of business you are in. But the most important thing is whatsoever design or style you choose for your office; it should be a unique one.
Here are some useful tips to […]
- Rental Decorating Ideas You may have faced some decorating problems if you live in a rental space. While wanting to make your rental a home, it becomes very difficult to paint or completely change your space. Moreover, if you live in a rental apartment, the whole building may be insipid and uninspiring. However, you can alter your rental space into a home by doing various things. All you need to do is to be […]