Having small bathroom often needs an innovative way to set things up for maximum functionality and design appeal. A small bathroom can be decorated in a number of ways.
Following are a few ideas that will surely help you in maximizing the space in a pleasing way.
1). Select light colors for your small bathroom. This alone will give a feeling of space for walls and accessories. Also, use light colored accessories for your bathroom. For example, if you have white walls or white bathroom tiles, you can select colorful but light colored accessories such as bright yellows or greens. A high gloss finish will catch the light as well as will be easier to clean.
In addition, if you want to use natural stone flooring or on the counters of your bathroom, select very light colors to make bathroom feel larger.
2). Using large mirrors also help in increasing the space. Attach a mirror to the wall facing the door so that the room can seem much larger to anyone entering it.
3). Proper lighting is very necessary for small bathrooms as a well lit space always seems larger. You can opt for halogen lights or daylight bulbs for your small space bathroom.
4). Select smaller than standard bathroom fixtures, such as a small corner bathtub. If you do not normally use bathtub, you can choose a fantastic shower instead of a tub.
Also, the space saved can be used for storage purposes. Even smaller sized toilets are easily available that are not only perfect for small bathrooms but also do not affect their utility. You can even find a corner toilet, depending on the layout of your bathroom walls.
5). When it comes to bathroom furniture, you can either select one that has doors for a more discrete storage or an opened one in which you can use baskets to hold your necessities. Moreover, you can also recess the bathroom cabinets into the wall to save more space.
Here are 13 easy ways to decorate your small bathrooms,
More from my site
- Bathroom Decorating Tips One of the easiest tasks in decorating jobs is decorating your bathroom. It is not necessary to have lot of accessories to achieve an attractive bathroom. You just need to be creative and resourceful in order to select the right materials that best reflect your personality and interest. If you want to decorate your bathroom better, bathroom decorating tips can be very helpful.
You can […]
- Make a Small Bathroom Feel Larger Bathroom is one of the most essential rooms of the home; however, when it comes to interior decoration, the house owners usually pay a least attention to this room of home. Properly decorating bathroom can help in making this space part of rest of your home.
Decorating a small bathroom is as tricky as the larger ones. Here are some ideas to help you out in making a small bathroom feel […]
- Guest Bathroom Décor A well-decorated guest bathroom leaves the good impression on your guests about your entire house. Whether you want to remodel your guest bathroom or just want to redecorate your old guest bathroom, you can brighten and unify it with an overall sense of style by using the right bathroom décor.
Use appropriate fixtures:
Select the vanity, toilet, and shower or tub for your bathroom, […]
- Bathroom Decorating Themes When it comes to home décor, the bathroom is usually the most neglected room in a house. However, it should be given an equal thought while decorating home as it is used not only by the owners but also by guests. Therefore, it should be neat, clean, and well decorated.
Though bathroom gives limited choice for decoration, yet it can be decorated with exciting and economical bathroom […]
- Types of Bathroom Lighting Bathroom lighting is one of the most significant features of the home décor, although very little consideration is given to them.
However, proper lighting in the bathroom can give it a whole new look and also it becomes a place where you can spend some time and enjoy the nice and warm bath. To make your bathroom alive, different types of lights are available that can be used according […]
- Kids Bathroom Décor Ideas If you have a separate bathroom for your kids, then you have a number of options for their bathroom décor.
First and foremost option is to have the bathroom downsized to the children level. For this, you can install lower sinks, soft flooring, and a juvenile décor. However, you will need to remodel the bathroom in future as kids grow up very quickly.
The second important option is to […]
- Simple Tips for Home Decoration A significant difference for the rooms can be made by decorating a home. Simple home decorations can not only give your home relaxing feel but also soothes your eyes. Some simple but useful tips are as follows that you can use in decorating your home in order to get the expected results.
1). If you are tired of seeing the same colors on your walls, repaint them or put additional […]
- Decorating Your Home with Mirrors An essential part of your home decoration ideas is the use of mirrors, particularly if you have a small or limited space. The fact is that if you can place mirrors strategically, they can do wonders in making your rooms look brighter and bigger. They will not only help in enhancing the source of light but also its reflection. Moreover, if you choose a decorative mirror, they can even […]
- Uses of Marble Tiles in Home Decorations When it comes to home decoration, use of tiles is becoming popular day by day. It seems as if a number of house owners appreciate the beauty of tiles now more than ever. Tiles are many and different in color, texture, and shape.
Marble tiles are good example of home decoration material as their beauty and grace never cease to entice the eyes. Like several other transformed lime stone […]
- Decorating Tips for Using Candles A few simple but interesting ideas of decorating your home using candles are as follows:
Create a spa:
Soaking in a hot tub of water helps in erasing the stress of the whole day. You can create your own simple, yet elegant spa looking bathroom by using following ideas:
1). Place a small, soy pillar candle on a candle plate that best harmonizes the color of the bathroom on your […]