A well-decorated guest bathroom leaves the good impression on your guests about your entire house. Whether you want to remodel your guest bathroom or just want to redecorate your old guest bathroom, you can brighten and unify it with an overall sense of style by using the right bathroom décor.
Use appropriate fixtures:
Select the vanity, toilet, and shower or tub for your bathroom, which are of the same style or complementary styles. However, if you only want to freshen up your old guest bathroom without a major remodel, you can simply replace the toilet and paint the vanity cabinets to renew them.
Choose smaller features:
Choose smaller features to decorate the guest bathroom. For instance, hang the vanity mirror that best maintain the overall style of the bathroom. Also, select the faucets that complement your design theme. Moreover, items that further enhance the style of the bathroom include vanity lighting, towel rack, toilet paper holder, and tissue box holder.
Highlight your style:
After installing the major and minor bathroom elements, add a few other décor elements, such as artificial flowers in an attractive vase, a bowl of nice soaps and guest towels, a fluffy robe on an attractive hook, and a shower curtain. You can even hang a small framed art print to add warmth to the room.
While using these tips, it is important not to overwhelm the guest bathroom with decorative items. Use appropriate items to decorate it, keeping in mind the size and style of the bathroom.
More from my site
- Bathroom Decorating Tips One of the easiest tasks in decorating jobs is decorating your bathroom. It is not necessary to have lot of accessories to achieve an attractive bathroom. You just need to be creative and resourceful in order to select the right materials that best reflect your personality and interest. If you want to decorate your bathroom better, bathroom decorating tips can be very helpful.
You can […]
- 12 Ideas of Small Bathroom Decoration (with Pictures) Having small bathroom often needs an innovative way to set things up for maximum functionality and design appeal. A small bathroom can be decorated in a number of ways.
Following are a few ideas that will surely help you in maximizing the space in a pleasing way.
1). Select light colors for your small bathroom. This alone will give a feeling of space for walls and accessories. Also, […]
- Make a Small Bathroom Feel Larger Bathroom is one of the most essential rooms of the home; however, when it comes to interior decoration, the house owners usually pay a least attention to this room of home. Properly decorating bathroom can help in making this space part of rest of your home.
Decorating a small bathroom is as tricky as the larger ones. Here are some ideas to help you out in making a small bathroom feel […]
- Kids Bathroom Décor Ideas If you have a separate bathroom for your kids, then you have a number of options for their bathroom décor.
First and foremost option is to have the bathroom downsized to the children level. For this, you can install lower sinks, soft flooring, and a juvenile décor. However, you will need to remodel the bathroom in future as kids grow up very quickly.
The second important option is to […]
- Bathroom Decorating Themes When it comes to home décor, the bathroom is usually the most neglected room in a house. However, it should be given an equal thought while decorating home as it is used not only by the owners but also by guests. Therefore, it should be neat, clean, and well decorated.
Though bathroom gives limited choice for decoration, yet it can be decorated with exciting and economical bathroom […]
- Types of Bathroom Lighting Bathroom lighting is one of the most significant features of the home décor, although very little consideration is given to them.
However, proper lighting in the bathroom can give it a whole new look and also it becomes a place where you can spend some time and enjoy the nice and warm bath. To make your bathroom alive, different types of lights are available that can be used according […]
- Stylish Home Office Décor Having a home office requires you to decorate it in such a way that it looks welcoming and comfortable. A stylish home office décor must not to be black and white with chic items in it. All you need to do is to give it a comfortable and inspiring look so that you feel energetic while doing your office work.
A home office must reflect your personality and you can decorate it in any way […]
- Décor with Mirror Wall Fountains A lot of people are in habit of wasting their money. However, one of the excellent ideas is to spend money on home improvement. Consider buying new furniture or the paints in different shades. You can also give a whole new look to your home through various lighting ideas. However, one traditional home improvement idea is to use the water fountain. Among various types of fountains, […]
- Kitchen Decoration Styles Once you have decided to renovate and redecorate your old and boring kitchen, the first thing you need to decide is the design of kitchen decoration style you want. No doubt, a number of choices are available to select from, but this also makes it quite difficult for you to select the appropriate one.
However, knowing a few things about the kitchen will enable you to choose the right […]
- Decorating Your Home with Mirrors An essential part of your home decoration ideas is the use of mirrors, particularly if you have a small or limited space. The fact is that if you can place mirrors strategically, they can do wonders in making your rooms look brighter and bigger. They will not only help in enhancing the source of light but also its reflection. Moreover, if you choose a decorative mirror, they can even […]