A colorful display of fresh flowers in your home, office, or wherever you want not only brings a smile to your face but also creates a feeling of warmth and appeal.
Today, many modern florists have deviated from the formalized, traditional flower bouquets and added a whole collection of flower-based things to their range. This also includes bucket-loads of fresh flower where you can easily pick and select.
Usually, a bunch of fresh flowers is an inexpensive alternative to an artistic floral bouquet, therefore, grab an armful of flowers and place them on display. This will make you feel good as well as will make your wallet feel good simultaneously.
However, you need not to be a trained florist to decorate flowers in your living or working space. Here are a few fresh flower decorating ides to provide you with a little inspiration.
1] Cut off the stem of brightly colored fresh flowers, such as Gerberas or Daisies, about 2cm from the flower. Letting them float in a shallow bowl of water looks really enchanting.
In addition, you can add floating tea candles between the flowers. However, if the water is not too deep, you can use ordinary tea candles. When the candles are lit, the display seems like a water wonderland.
2] Purchase one dozen small red roses and trim the stems to around 5cm. If roses have leaves close to the bud, you can trim them so that at least one leaf remains for added effect.
Use small shot glasses if you do not have miniature bud vases, and fill each glass to three-quarters full with water. Add a few drops of red food coloring in them and place each rose in the water. Displaying in groups of three or four will give a magical effect.
3] One of the most beautiful floral arrangements at Christmas time is to decorate your home is a display of red, white, and silver with an added touch of greenery.
No matter where in the world you live and what flowers are in season in your region, always stick to the theme of red and white with accents of silver and green. You may also consider finding a range of foliage with silver leaves. Highlight your red, white, and silver Christmas floral decoration on your festive dining table so that all your guest can enjoy.
4] Singapore or Easter Lilies seem like individual works or art. Create a magical theme for a dinner party by finding a piece of mirrored glass or a mirrored tray that fits the dimensions of your dinner table.
Now you need to trim the stems in between 10cm and 15cm, and then display the lilies on the mirrored glass. Add a half teaspoon of sugar in a water spray bottle, and spray the flowers lightly with water to bring your floral display to life.
Creating fresh flowers decorating ideas only need a little creativity, ingenuity, and lots of imagination to delight you and your family and friends.
More from my site
- Ideas for Decorating Bookshelf Any room can be enlivened with a bookshelf makeover. You can turn your ordinary bookshelf into a creative display that not only adds artistic style but also transforms your furniture beyond functional. Besides providing a home for your favorite literature and home décor, a great way to personalize your bookshelf is to display family photos.
Here are a collection of great bookshelf […]
- Ideas for Decorating Flowers Flowers play an important role in our lives. Whether it is a happy occasion or a sad one, flowers are used to address all types of occasions. They are gifted to near and dear ones when unwell, used at funerals, and are also presented to family and friends on happy occasions like birthdays and weddings.
Flowers are the excellent source of bringing a lot of colors and life to any place. […]
- Types of Decorative Bird Feathers Basically, there are two kinds of feathers; real feathers and artificial feathers. Real feathers are collected after birds shed them, whereas artificial feathers manufactured to simulate the genuine item. Both these kinds of feathers are often used in jewelry, clothing, and home decorations.
Several different types of feathers are quite popular for decorative purposes. It is very […]
- Aquarium Decorating Tips A well decorated aquarium surely enhances the beauty of your drawing room, as aquariums not only look beautiful but also bring in life to your living place. It is quite elating to embellish the aquarium with bright colored fish breeds swimming amidst rocky caves and water plants.
There are two different types of aquariums:
1). Fresh water aquarium.
2). Salt water aquarium.
- Frosted Fruit Recipe as Table Centerpiece Easy centerpiece ideas are often the best ones. One great idea is to use frosted fruit, arranged on a nice dish or place, as the centerpiece for your table. Certainly, the fruit can be eaten and also give your table a nice and appealing look.
Here is an easy frosted fruit recipe that will not only delicious but also look beautiful and attractive. This frosted fruit recipe can be used […]
- Wrought Iron Wall Décor Ideas Adding wrought iron wall décor to your home can make it more beautiful and eye-catching. You can either hang one decorative wrought iron wall piece or display different pieces to add more interest.
Many different types of wrought iron wall hangings are available which give you a wide range of choice to select from and to decorate your home with style.
You can select from metal […]
- Seasonal Home Decoration Every season has its own charm and beauty. Generally, there are four seasons namely winter, fall, spring, and summer. Decorating your home according to the season will make you feel more pleasant being at home. Seasonal decoration adds appeal to your home by giving it a fresh new look.
When the season changes, then it’s time to show your creativity and to bring up with new ideas. […]
- How to Make Decorative Ceramic Fountain Ceramic fountain is the perfect item for decorating your garden or lawn. They not only look beautiful among different kinds of plants but also provide you a fresh and cool environment.
Although there are numerous types of ceramic fountains are available, however, they could be quite expensive. By using your creativity, you can make your own decorative ceramic fountain to adorn your […]
- Ideas for Decorating Basements with Low Ceilings The height of the ceiling plays a major part in deciding how to decorate your basement, especially if your basement has exceptionally low ceilings. Decorating basements with low ceilings can be a tricky task because mishandling the whole decoration will end up the basement feeling like a cave. However, there are a number of things you can do to open up your basement space that are […]
- Decorative Indoor House Plants Decorating your home interior with indoor house plants will help in livening things up a bit. A number of choices are available to select from, some of which grow well than others, depending on the type of environment they are placed in. For instance, whether the plants are placed in an area near window where they can get a lot of bright sunlight or in a darker part of the house will […]