Painting your room in black and white is an excellent way to send out a message of finesse and power. These two colors are popularly used in contemporary interior designing, and have never gone out of fashion for years. The black and white living room is one of the best choices for any home as the combination of these two always looks new and innovative. Once you have decided on these colors, there is nothing more to think about, and your rooms will flaunt chic, classiness, and an improved appearance that will surely impress anyone who visits your home.
Consider adding rugs with zebra prints, especially in the center of the room to add the mesmerizing effect of the opposite shades. This will bring on that luxurious feeling you always wanted. This place will not only entertain guests but also provide you a great place for relaxing by yourself too. Once you have done this, you don’t have to worry about rearranging furniture to bring out a change in mood for a long time.
An important aspect of the living rooms is flooring. Use white flooring tiles or marble flooring to make the room look bigger than it actually is. Even though your living room is big enough, you can still go for white flooring tiles as a bigger looking room always gives a welcoming look. Consider keeping the rooms clutter free as much as possible. Placing up picture frames that complement the black and white theme of the living room is another good idea.
Couches and sofas come in unique looking styles and designs you can choose from. In the black and white living room, a wall mounted TV is always a better option as compared to the one that is in a TV cabinet. Place one big picture frame containing different colored hues in stead of adding too many pictures on the walls. This one picture can make a wonderful addition to the living space.
Use these ideas to create a unique kind of ambience, and it would become hard for anybody to move out of these easily. Try to make this space to convene and communicate, interesting and impressive. Moreover, using black and white gives you the ability to splash in other colors of your choice too.
More from my site
- Tips to Update your Living Room In many home, the living room is the first room a guest may see upon entering the home. Therefore, it should be one of the most memorable and well designed areas in your home. If your living room seems outdated¸ you need to decorate it in such as way that it is not only cost effective but also gives an elegant look. Redesigning your living room is not an expensive task if you just use […]
- Living Room Decoration Tips The living rooms are also recognized as sitting rooms, lounges, or lounge rooms, they are the allowance area where you spend your time at home, for archetype to sit and talk, watch TV, get relaxed from all day’s brainwork, or for engrossing your guests. If you want to use the living room area for all of these purposes then you will need to plan and decorate it properly.
Following are […]
- 13 Ways to Decorate a Small Living Room Although it is quite difficult to decorate a living room when you do not have a lot of space to work with in your home, however you can change the cramped quarters into cozy and attractive spaces.
Here are easy steps to decorate a small living room.
1). Use enough and bright lighting in order to create a comfortable atmosphere. You can use dramatic wall lighting that is considered as […]
- Tips for Decorating A Large Living Room Many people find it hard to decorate a large living room as they are all confused about how to decorate the massive space properly. Large spaces also have some decorating problems just like small ones.
Here are some useful tips that will help you in decorating your large living room.
Use dark colors to decorate:
Use dark colors when decorating a large living room as this will make […]
- Decorate Your Living Room with Scarves Using items that you already have used in unique and distinctive ways to add structure and color is one of the most exciting ways to decorate your living rooms. If you have a collection of colorful scarves in your closet, you can use them as unique home decoration as they can add style and color to a tedious living room.
Here are some ways to decorate your living room with the beauty […]
- Decorating Ideas for Small Kitchen A small kitchen can be agonizing as working in it seems quite difficult, and decorating it properly can feel like an impossibility. However, there are some excellent ways to decorate small kitchens.
Here are five simple yet valuable decorating ideas for your small kitchen to get you started.
1). New cabinet knobs and handles:
You can make a world of difference in the overall look of […]
- Create an Attractive and Welcoming Entryway The entryway is the first room that you or your guests see; therefore, it should be attractive and welcoming. You can start decorating with the entryway as it will make your home’s first impression on your guests.
Here are some ideas to create an attractive and inviting entryway.
Dress up the entryway from the floor to the ceiling:
Making the floor in the entryway stand out is […]
- Use Decorative Pillows to Beautify Your Home Decor Decorative pillows give a beautification to any living area, whether it is your bedroom or the living room. They have unlimited charm which is not only pleasing but also enhance the home décor effectively. If you don’t have any decorative pillows in your home then you should buy some because they spectacularly improve your interior decoration.
A wide variety of decorative pillows are […]
- Rental Decorating Ideas You may have faced some decorating problems if you live in a rental space. While wanting to make your rental a home, it becomes very difficult to paint or completely change your space. Moreover, if you live in a rental apartment, the whole building may be insipid and uninspiring. However, you can alter your rental space into a home by doing various things. All you need to do is to be […]
- Decorating Tips For Autumn Autumn decorating projects are a perfect idea to decorate interior as it is the time when your children are back at school and there is the cold weather outside. You can go through all the cupboards and find items that can be used to add to your home décor.
Here are some useful tips to give you an idea how you can decorate your home for autumn season.
You can […]