When it comes to home décor, the bathroom is usually the most neglected room in a house. However, it should be given an equal thought while decorating home as it is used not only by the owners but also by guests. Therefore, it should be neat, clean, and well decorated.
Though bathroom gives limited choice for decoration, yet it can be decorated with exciting and economical bathroom decoration themes. Using themes in bathrooms are becoming popular as bathroom decorations. Here are some themes for decorating a bathroom to give you an idea.
Classic Country Theme:
Classic country theme is very popular for both home décor and bathroom décor. To begin with, you need to install tiles in the shade of earth or rust. Use plenty of natural wood. Also, buy some pieces of accent from antique shops and place them at proper places in the bathroom. You can also give cabinets and other furniture an antique look by applying an antique stain to them. Moreover, consider using barn boards as an alternative for picture frames.
Creating the feel of a seaside cabin in your bathroom is a very unique theme. To give your bathroom a beach look, you need to install light blue colored tiles and paint the walls in the same color. Also, hang the frames of beautiful pictures of mermaids, beaches or aquatic life.
In the bathroom, you can even use photographs of your kids, playing on seashore making sand castles. Select the color of towels in a shade of sand or fawn and hang them on the bamboo racks. In addition, decorate your bathroom walls with wooden frames glued with seashells.
This theme is best for you if you want to have a clutter-free bathroom with least yet classic decorations. For this, you need to install pearl white tiles and paint walls in same stunning white color. Try to keep the quantity of necessities as fewer as possible. Use only those embellishments that can blend in the style and class of bathroom fixtures. Placing a silver-colored towel rack can give a sparkling effect to your bathroom. Use pastel-colored towels as they are perfect for this kind of theme. It is extremely essential to always keep the bathroom clutter-free and glinting clean, otherwise this theme would lose its attraction.
This theme is ideal for those who are fascinated with all types of gadgets and are a fogey James Bond fans. Although the theme is quite expensive, yet it can fulfill the inner wish of stepping in the shoes of agent 007. Purchase a bathtub that has many temperature control units, and is enable enough to know the right level of water to be filled in. A wide range of smart toilets are available in the market to choose from. These toilets can automatically lift their lid when the user comes near, close the seat after usage, and also clean themselves.
Apart from these bathroom decorating themes, you can also use your imagination to create your own design themes to make your bathroom both exciting and appealing.
More from my site
- Bathroom Decorating Tips One of the easiest tasks in decorating jobs is decorating your bathroom. It is not necessary to have lot of accessories to achieve an attractive bathroom. You just need to be creative and resourceful in order to select the right materials that best reflect your personality and interest. If you want to decorate your bathroom better, bathroom decorating tips can be very helpful.
You can […]
- Tips for Decorating a Small Studio Apartment Today, limited space is the biggest problem that not just interior designers but every common man faces. As the rooms are shrinking so rapidly, limited space becomes the challenge for a small studio apartment as it seems to be very difficult to fit so much into so little.
Here are some useful tips that can help you in decorating a small studio apartment.
Choose wisely and edit […]
- Make a Small Bathroom Feel Larger Bathroom is one of the most essential rooms of the home; however, when it comes to interior decoration, the house owners usually pay a least attention to this room of home. Properly decorating bathroom can help in making this space part of rest of your home.
Decorating a small bathroom is as tricky as the larger ones. Here are some ideas to help you out in making a small bathroom feel […]
- Kids Bathroom Décor Ideas If you have a separate bathroom for your kids, then you have a number of options for their bathroom décor.
First and foremost option is to have the bathroom downsized to the children level. For this, you can install lower sinks, soft flooring, and a juvenile décor. However, you will need to remodel the bathroom in future as kids grow up very quickly.
The second important option is to […]
- Uses of Marble Tiles in Home Decorations When it comes to home decoration, use of tiles is becoming popular day by day. It seems as if a number of house owners appreciate the beauty of tiles now more than ever. Tiles are many and different in color, texture, and shape.
Marble tiles are good example of home decoration material as their beauty and grace never cease to entice the eyes. Like several other transformed lime stone […]
- Shabby Chic Home Decorating Tips Having a vintage, country cottage in your home has its own charm as it not only looks graceful but also traditional and trendy. Here are a few simple decorating tips that you may follow in order to have an adorable shabby chic home in no time.
For shabby chic décor, go for solid wood furniture. Painted pieces of furniture that compliment a room nicely can also be used. […]
- Decorating Ideas for Small Kitchen A small kitchen can be agonizing as working in it seems quite difficult, and decorating it properly can feel like an impossibility. However, there are some excellent ways to decorate small kitchens.
Here are five simple yet valuable decorating ideas for your small kitchen to get you started.
1). New cabinet knobs and handles:
You can make a world of difference in the overall look of […]
- Types of Window Decoration Windows decoration is an important aspect of home decoration as it keeps your home looking and feeling more than just a house. Blinds, shades, curtains, valances, etc are all part of windows decoration. However, before buying anything to decorate windows, you need to think about what your needs, your wants, and your tastes are. After knowing your requirements, buy the most appropriate […]
- Fall Decorating Tips Fall decorations are correlated with the classic, earthy colors that are homage to Mother Nature herself. As the season changes, the colors we usually witness first-hand include the burnt oranges, golden wheats, and browns. However, these changes in color are not just for outdoors; instead they also affect the indoor settings.
In order to makeover your home for Fall; following are […]
- Ideas for Decorating Bookshelf Any room can be enlivened with a bookshelf makeover. You can turn your ordinary bookshelf into a creative display that not only adds artistic style but also transforms your furniture beyond functional. Besides providing a home for your favorite literature and home décor, a great way to personalize your bookshelf is to display family photos.
Here are a collection of great bookshelf […]