The best source to get peace and relaxing environment is nature. In the lap of nature, every one can feel happy and clam. You can make your home more beautiful by planting trees and flowers in a proper manner to make it attractive and unique. Now a day’s houses are not, so big enough to make a proper garden at home but you can make a beautiful terrace garden in your home with full of colorful flowers and a relaxing sitting area where you can enjoy your moments. You can maintain this terrace garden very easily.
Everyone and especially tired people from work can sit at their terrace garden to relax and can enjoy sip of tea in early morning as well as in the evening. You can also enjoy with your family, friends because nature is the man’s best friend. You can use grass, shrubs, plants, trees, fountains, decks and few solar lights. You can also grow vegetables in you terrace, even you can grow fruits in their season. To make it more attractive, you can use bamboo and other green building stuff. You can use myriad of plants like palms plants, money plants, few flowering plants, sunflowers in containers and herb plants, like basil and rosemary.
Most importantly, to give chic look plant Rose plants of white and yellow color because they add touch of glamour to your garden. Try to use those plants, which have colored leaves to give colorful look. You can use natural stones, tiles and wooden benches to make it modish. Use stylish pots and containers to make your garden unique and different from others. You can reuse your old containers in a new way by hanging the plant. Your garden must give freshness to your mind and soul.
More from my site
- Home Furniture
Home is the best place where everyone feels relaxed and relief environment. In this fashionable world people wants to make their home beautiful and charming and try to make it different from others. They want to make every part of the house from floor to roof, beautiful and appealing from others. They want to put different accessories to decor their home and make it more eye […]
- How to Select Appropriate Table Lamps A table lamp has its own attraction and charm which not only enhance the beauty of your indoor décor but also outdoor arrangements.
There are many different types and shapes of lamps available in the market but the trick is to purchase the one that best fits your place and budget. For this, you need to keep following things in your mind before buying a lamp.
The most […]
- Interior Designing
When you buy your dream home, you try your level best to decorate it and make it different from others. However, you should decorate your home in your settle budget and not splash too much money on interior designing to make your dreamland heaven on the earth. First, you have to plan about every room’s decoration. You can take help from Magazines, clip out pictures to decorate […]
- Bed Rooms
A bedroom is a place where we sleep and dreams, it is the most charming and mystifying room of our homes. It is the room, which we see each morning and the last room, which we see at night. It’s the room, which hold us during the night and everyone wants to make it according to their mood. In addition, a private place keeps away from the noise of the house. It is the most […]
- How to make Flowers with White Flour Home decoration is an art. We can make our home a beautiful place by decorating it with different home accessories. Flowers look beautiful in home. Natural and artificial both have its importance. Today I am going to share with you a very low budget idea that everyone can make it at home and enjoy its presence. I am going to make flower with house hold things. The things you need […]
- Types of Decorative Bird Feathers Basically, there are two kinds of feathers; real feathers and artificial feathers. Real feathers are collected after birds shed them, whereas artificial feathers manufactured to simulate the genuine item. Both these kinds of feathers are often used in jewelry, clothing, and home decorations.
Several different types of feathers are quite popular for decorative purposes. It is very […]
- Learn to Turn a Simple Piece of Glass into Masterpiece Home decoration is an art; this is the best way to add value to your homes. To learn this art people join art and craft institutes and then explore their talent in this world. But no need to worry for those art lovers who want to learn the basic but do not find time to join any institution because you can get all the things under a single roof through internet.
Sometime, we throw […]
- How to Make Wall Hangings with Jute? Decoration is the way to turn a simple home into a lavish one. You can make different home accessories with the help of house hold things. Walls of the home can look beautiful and colorful with different paintings, wall hangings and sceneries. Today you will learn how to make hall hangings by using jute and rubber sheet.
The things you need are:
• A piece of jute
• Different […]
- Painted Pots Decorated homes always look beautiful as compare to simple undecorated homes. As trends are changing so the ways of living are also changed. Our homes reflect ways of our living style .It is very easy to decorate you home in limited resources. If we talk about home accessories they are expenses in market, so everyone cannot afford all these lavish things. But you can make beautiful […]
- Hand Made Cushions To make home beautiful and lavish, we put different home accessories in it. The more you add, the more you will find it beautiful. You can buy many things form market but you can also save your money by making lots of things at home. They are simple to make in lower budget at home. You can make two or three accessories at home in that budget rather than buying a single item from […]