Today, cupcakes are becoming more popular and are thought as a great way to celebrate kids’ parties. However, when it comes to a special occasion, there are a number of ways in which you can present and decorate cupcakes. A few of the favorite ones are as follows:
For themed cupcakes, you can use fondant to ice them as characters such as the Batman, Cookie Monster, and Garfield or any other character that best fits the theme of your special occasion.
These cupcakes are decorated in such a way that they look similar to a hamburger. They are put together by using un-iced vanilla cupcakes. To give them a look of buns, lightly sprinkle sesame seeds on them; for meat, put a thin chocolate cupcake layer; for the cheese, use yellow fondant, and slather of red icing for the sauce.
Cupcakes can be used to make any statement you want. You can spell out your loved one’s name or age in fluffy sponge. They can also be used to make a statement or give a message to your loved ones. Moreover, you can decorate each small cake with a letter, number, or picture to fit the overall statement.
Depending on the holiday, you can decorate your cupcakes accordingly. For example, black cats and pumpkins for Halloween, red and green for Christmas, stars and stripes for Independence Day, and turkey designs for Thanksgiving.
One idea is to use your cupcakes to create different shapes such as a snake, alligator, caterpillar, or even a train.
Another great idea is to tie your cupcakes into a tree shape for an interesting edible monument. Use cake pillars and a blend of larger cake tiers to complete your desired shape and size.
These are only a few ideas for cupcake decorations. You can use your own creativity and imagination to make attractive looking cupcakes that you and your family and friends can enjoy.
More from my site
- Cupcake Decorating Ideas There are a number of simple techniques that can be used to decorate cakes and make them appealing. You can easily make the simple cupcakes tempting with some decorating techniques. All you need are few cake decorating tools, chocolate (Candy Melt), edible colors, and icing pen.
Here are some of the fascinating cupcake decorating ideas.
This is the simplest and easiest […]
- Ideas For Decorating Cupcakes Cupcake decorations are one of the most versatile desserts. They are not only easy to bake but also very easy to decorate. Decorating your own cupcakes can be so much fun. All you need to do is to be creative.
Here are few ideas for decorating cupcakes to help you out.
Candy Clay Flowers:
You will need candy clay, flower cutter, and icing pen to make these flowers. Prepare candy […]
- Ideas for Decorating Birthday Chocolate Cake If you are tired of giving your kids that simple and plain old chocolate cake, you can try something new. Consider some new ideas for decorating birthday chocolate cake. It would help look like something new as well as it would make the process of baking something to long for.
Therefore, next time when you shop from the supermarket and you get your traditional ingredients for your […]
- Cake Decorating tips for Unique Designs A well decorated cake gets more attention than a simple cake. Decorating a cake is an art and can be mastered with a little practice.
Here are some tips that will help you in decorating a cake.
1). When greasing and flouring the cakes, use butter as a greasing material. But remember that butter which contains water starts melting during the baking process. As a result, the cake […]
- Cake Decorating Ideas It is very important to have appetizingly beautiful cake decorations if you think that having a home-baked cake is a thoughtful gesture on special occasions. Following are some easy cake decorating ideas that will help you in decorating your cake with the finesse of professional bakers.
Themes for cake decoration:
1). Floral theme:
Floral theme is not only the classic cake […]
- Cake Table Décor Ideas One of the most decorative food elements at your reception and in several occasions and events is the cake that is, sometimes, also the welcoming focal point when guests arrive.
Cakes come in different shapes, designs, and sizes. If made properly, they are not only tasty and delicious but also can be beautiful and appealing.
However, apart from cake decorations, it is equally […]
- Easy Tips for Cake Decorations While it is important to bake a cake that tastes delicious, it is also important that the appearance of the cake looks beautiful and attractive. Decorating cake beautifully does not need you to be a professional.
Following are a few tips that will surely help you in decorating your cake, making the whole process easier, and ending up with a beautiful cake.
1. When you bake the cake, […]
- Food Garnishing Ideas Food garnishing is an art of decorating food or drinks that is essential in order to make them visually appealing, presentable, and appetizing, particularly at parties and special events. Garnishing the food is not a difficult task. You just need to use simple edible ingredients like vegetables, chocolates, and fruits, which best complement the food dish.
Creative food garnishing […]
- Decorative Food Centerpieces Decorating food is a lovely and interesting part of food presentation. A well decorated and beautifully garnished food will not only be appealing to the eyes but also very appetizing and mouth-watering.
There are a number of ways in which you can decorate your table as well as your room by using foods such as fruits, vegetables, candies, and chocolates. These foods are the perfect way […]
- Delicious Christmas Cookies Recipes Making special cookies for Christmas is a great way to show your love for your family and friends. They can also be taken to the office to share during the coffee break.
Here are 2 all time favorites you can try at home in these holidays.
Lemon Drop Cookies
To make lemon drop cookies, you will need:
1/2 cup butter, softened
1 teaspoon grated lemon peel (Buy it from your local […]