BBQ recipes are the all time favorite dishes for many people. There are a number of ways in which BBQ dishes can be made. Some are very easy while others are quite difficult. One of the best ways to preserve flavors and moisture of the BBQ chicken is to bake it. It is also one of the easiest ways to get ready a fast meal.
A nicely and perfectly baked BBQ chicken has the quality that it produces moist and juicy chicken meat. The flavor of this baked chicken is further enhanced by a few well prepared BBQ sauces.
Here is an easy recipe for making a baked BBQ chicken.
You will need the following ingredients to make the baked BBQ chicken.
1 whole chicken that is cut into medium-sized pieces
2 tablespoon garlic powder
1.5 to 2 cups BBQ sauce
Pepper, according to taste
Salt, according to taste
- First you need to preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Before placing the chicken pieces in a baking dish, season them with pepper and salt.
- Now sprinkle garlic powder all over the chicken pieces.
- After covering the baking dish with aluminum foil, place it in the oven and bake it for 45 minutes.
- After 45 minutes, take out the baking dish from the oven and remove any fat that may have formed.
- Now pour the BBQ sauce over the chicken evenly, ensuring the sauce covers each and every chicken piece.
- Lastly, place the baking dish back in the oven, and bake it uncovered for further 30 minutes.
- Garnish the BBQ chicken with salad, and serve hot.
o If you are using the whole chicken, you can remove its skin after the chicken bakes for 45 minutes.
o Cut the initial baking time in half if you use boneless chicken breasts.
More from my site
- Outdoor BBQ Decoration Ideas Barbeque season bring lot of fun and enjoyment. Just create exciting BBQ invitation cards to send out to family and friends, and follow these easy BBQ decoration ideas for your patio. These are some of the most marvelous outdoor BBQ decoration ideas that will surely help you in creating a fun and jovial atmosphere at all of your summer gatherings.
1). Jelly and mason jars […]
- Salad Decorating Ideas Salad is one of the highly nutritious dishes that can be part of meal or can be a complete meal in itself. As health awareness is growing fast, salads are becoming an essential part of any type of diet. Many different types of salads with varying base can be used. There are a number of restaurants that have entire salad bars, offering a variety of salads. Salads might be a combination […]
- Easy Tips for Cake Decorations While it is important to bake a cake that tastes delicious, it is also important that the appearance of the cake looks beautiful and attractive. Decorating cake beautifully does not need you to be a professional.
Following are a few tips that will surely help you in decorating your cake, making the whole process easier, and ending up with a beautiful cake.
1. When you bake the cake, […]
- Quick and Easy Party Foods A lot of planning is required to host a successful and enjoyable party. Food plays a major role in any party planning. Create stylish and elegant personalized party invitations to set the tone of the party.
After that, you can plan for your party, which includes combining good music with some tasty and simple food. Having such party will surely make your guests pleased, and they will […]
- Ideas For Decorating Cupcakes Cupcake decorations are one of the most versatile desserts. They are not only easy to bake but also very easy to decorate. Decorating your own cupcakes can be so much fun. All you need to do is to be creative.
Here are few ideas for decorating cupcakes to help you out.
Candy Clay Flowers:
You will need candy clay, flower cutter, and icing pen to make these flowers. Prepare candy […]
- Decorative Food Centerpieces Decorating food is a lovely and interesting part of food presentation. A well decorated and beautifully garnished food will not only be appealing to the eyes but also very appetizing and mouth-watering.
There are a number of ways in which you can decorate your table as well as your room by using foods such as fruits, vegetables, candies, and chocolates. These foods are the perfect way […]
- Decorative Fruit Centerpiece Food garnishing adds appeal as well as interest to any kind of food. Garnishing is a cuisine art that creates many shapes and structures from food.
You can not only make beautiful pieces on a buffet of food by garnishments, but also can make a centerpiece on other tables to add visual decadence. Therefore, next time you have a party at home, you can give a pleasant surprise to your […]
- Cake Table Décor Ideas One of the most decorative food elements at your reception and in several occasions and events is the cake that is, sometimes, also the welcoming focal point when guests arrive.
Cakes come in different shapes, designs, and sizes. If made properly, they are not only tasty and delicious but also can be beautiful and appealing.
However, apart from cake decorations, it is equally […]
- Unique Cupcake Decorations Today, cupcakes are becoming more popular and are thought as a great way to celebrate kids’ parties. However, when it comes to a special occasion, there are a number of ways in which you can present and decorate cupcakes. A few of the favorite ones are as follows:
For themed cupcakes, you can use fondant to ice them as characters such as the Batman, Cookie Monster, […]
- Creative Kitchen Décor If you spend most of your time in kitchen then you definitely want to ensure that the kitchen is well decorated. There are a number of fun ideas to decorate your kitchen in a unique and interesting way. Here are a few ideas to get you started.
Among different kinds of unique and fun themes, perhaps the most popular theme is the cows and barnyard animals theme. The good thing about […]