BBQ recipes are the all time favorite dishes for many people. There are a number of ways in which BBQ dishes can be made. Some are very easy while others are quite difficult. One of the best ways to preserve flavors and moisture of the BBQ chicken is to bake it. It is also one of the easiest ways to get ready a fast meal.
A nicely and perfectly baked BBQ chicken has the quality that it produces moist and juicy chicken meat. The flavor of this baked chicken is further enhanced by a few well prepared BBQ sauces.
Here is an easy recipe for making a baked BBQ chicken.
You will need the following ingredients to make the baked BBQ chicken.
1 whole chicken that is cut into medium-sized pieces
2 tablespoon garlic powder
1.5 to 2 cups BBQ sauce
Pepper, according to taste
Salt, according to taste
- First you need to preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Before placing the chicken pieces in a baking dish, season them with pepper and salt.
- Now sprinkle garlic powder all over the chicken pieces.
- After covering the baking dish with aluminum foil, place it in the oven and bake it for 45 minutes.
- After 45 minutes, take out the baking dish from the oven and remove any fat that may have formed.
- Now pour the BBQ sauce over the chicken evenly, ensuring the sauce covers each and every chicken piece.
- Lastly, place the baking dish back in the oven, and bake it uncovered for further 30 minutes.
- Garnish the BBQ chicken with salad, and serve hot.
o If you are using the whole chicken, you can remove its skin after the chicken bakes for 45 minutes.
o Cut the initial baking time in half if you use boneless chicken breasts.
More from my site
- Outdoor BBQ Decoration Ideas Barbeque season bring lot of fun and enjoyment. Just create exciting BBQ invitation cards to send out to family and friends, and follow these easy BBQ decoration ideas for your patio. These are some of the most marvelous outdoor BBQ decoration ideas that will surely help you in creating a fun and jovial atmosphere at all of your summer gatherings.
1). Jelly and mason jars […]
- Delicious Christmas Cookies Recipes Making special cookies for Christmas is a great way to show your love for your family and friends. They can also be taken to the office to share during the coffee break.
Here are 2 all time favorites you can try at home in these holidays.
Lemon Drop Cookies
To make lemon drop cookies, you will need:
1/2 cup butter, softened
1 teaspoon grated lemon peel (Buy it from your local […]
- Cake Decorating tips for Unique Designs A well decorated cake gets more attention than a simple cake. Decorating a cake is an art and can be mastered with a little practice.
Here are some tips that will help you in decorating a cake.
1). When greasing and flouring the cakes, use butter as a greasing material. But remember that butter which contains water starts melting during the baking process. As a result, the cake […]
- Food Garnishing Ideas Food garnishing is an art of decorating food or drinks that is essential in order to make them visually appealing, presentable, and appetizing, particularly at parties and special events. Garnishing the food is not a difficult task. You just need to use simple edible ingredients like vegetables, chocolates, and fruits, which best complement the food dish.
Creative food garnishing […]
- Salad Decorating Ideas Salad is one of the highly nutritious dishes that can be part of meal or can be a complete meal in itself. As health awareness is growing fast, salads are becoming an essential part of any type of diet. Many different types of salads with varying base can be used. There are a number of restaurants that have entire salad bars, offering a variety of salads. Salads might be a combination […]
- Ideas for Decorating Birthday Chocolate Cake If you are tired of giving your kids that simple and plain old chocolate cake, you can try something new. Consider some new ideas for decorating birthday chocolate cake. It would help look like something new as well as it would make the process of baking something to long for.
Therefore, next time when you shop from the supermarket and you get your traditional ingredients for your […]
- Easy Tips for Cake Decorations While it is important to bake a cake that tastes delicious, it is also important that the appearance of the cake looks beautiful and attractive. Decorating cake beautifully does not need you to be a professional.
Following are a few tips that will surely help you in decorating your cake, making the whole process easier, and ending up with a beautiful cake.
1. When you bake the cake, […]
- Frosted Fruit Recipe as Table Centerpiece Easy centerpiece ideas are often the best ones. One great idea is to use frosted fruit, arranged on a nice dish or place, as the centerpiece for your table. Certainly, the fruit can be eaten and also give your table a nice and appealing look.
Here is an easy frosted fruit recipe that will not only delicious but also look beautiful and attractive. This frosted fruit recipe can be used […]
- Quick and Easy Party Foods A lot of planning is required to host a successful and enjoyable party. Food plays a major role in any party planning. Create stylish and elegant personalized party invitations to set the tone of the party.
After that, you can plan for your party, which includes combining good music with some tasty and simple food. Having such party will surely make your guests pleased, and they will […]
- Cupcake Decorating Ideas There are a number of simple techniques that can be used to decorate cakes and make them appealing. You can easily make the simple cupcakes tempting with some decorating techniques. All you need are few cake decorating tools, chocolate (Candy Melt), edible colors, and icing pen.
Here are some of the fascinating cupcake decorating ideas.
This is the simplest and easiest […]