BBQ recipes are the all time favorite dishes for many people. There are a number of ways in which BBQ dishes can be made. Some are very easy while others are quite difficult. One of the best ways to preserve flavors and moisture of the BBQ chicken is to bake it. It is also one of the easiest ways to get ready a fast meal.
A nicely and perfectly baked BBQ chicken has the quality that it produces moist and juicy chicken meat. The flavor of this baked chicken is further enhanced by a few well prepared BBQ sauces.
Here is an easy recipe for making a baked BBQ chicken.
You will need the following ingredients to make the baked BBQ chicken.
1 whole chicken that is cut into medium-sized pieces
2 tablespoon garlic powder
1.5 to 2 cups BBQ sauce
Pepper, according to taste
Salt, according to taste
- First you need to preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Before placing the chicken pieces in a baking dish, season them with pepper and salt.
- Now sprinkle garlic powder all over the chicken pieces.
- After covering the baking dish with aluminum foil, place it in the oven and bake it for 45 minutes.
- After 45 minutes, take out the baking dish from the oven and remove any fat that may have formed.
- Now pour the BBQ sauce over the chicken evenly, ensuring the sauce covers each and every chicken piece.
- Lastly, place the baking dish back in the oven, and bake it uncovered for further 30 minutes.
- Garnish the BBQ chicken with salad, and serve hot.
o If you are using the whole chicken, you can remove its skin after the chicken bakes for 45 minutes.
o Cut the initial baking time in half if you use boneless chicken breasts.