Easy centerpiece ideas are often the best ones. One great idea is to use frosted fruit, arranged on a nice dish or place, as the centerpiece for your table. Certainly, the fruit can be eaten and also give your table a nice and appealing look.
Here is an easy frosted fruit recipe that will not only delicious but also look beautiful and attractive. This frosted fruit recipe can be used as an appealing table centerpiece.
Total preparation time:
20 minutes to 1 hour, depending on how much you want to make.
No cooking needed.
1). Fresh fruit – use any fruit of your choice such as strawberries, apples, grapes, pears, oranges, cherries, lemons. Remember to use whole fruit, not cut ones.
2). Egg white – not beaten. Or lemon juice.
3). Sugar – use turbinado sugar to add variety.
1). First of all, wash the fruit and dry completely.
2). Put the egg white in one bowl, and the sugar in another. Do not beat egg whites.
3). Take a cooking brush, and use it to spread egg white all over the fruit one at a time. After that, roll fruit in sugar.
4). Let the fruit in it until sugar is fully crystallized on the whole fruit and make a good crust.
5). Place the fruit on parchment paper and leave it for at least a few hours in a dry area.
6). Arranging your fruit delicately on a nice place, add a few ribbons and make a great looking centerpiece for your dinner party.
If you do not want to use egg white, use lemon juice on fruit as an alternative of egg white.
Apart from fruit, you can also frost mint or basil leaves to use as decoration.
It is important to avoid refrigerating the frosted fruit as humidity will melt the sugar.
You can also present the frosted fruit in a pretty box or basket to make perfect gifts at Christmas time or any special occasion.
More from my site
- How to Make Decorative Ceramic Fountain Ceramic fountain is the perfect item for decorating your garden or lawn. They not only look beautiful among different kinds of plants but also provide you a fresh and cool environment.
Although there are numerous types of ceramic fountains are available, however, they could be quite expensive. By using your creativity, you can make your own decorative ceramic fountain to adorn your […]
- Ideas for Decorating Bookshelf Any room can be enlivened with a bookshelf makeover. You can turn your ordinary bookshelf into a creative display that not only adds artistic style but also transforms your furniture beyond functional. Besides providing a home for your favorite literature and home décor, a great way to personalize your bookshelf is to display family photos.
Here are a collection of great bookshelf […]
- Salad Decorating Ideas Salad is one of the highly nutritious dishes that can be part of meal or can be a complete meal in itself. As health awareness is growing fast, salads are becoming an essential part of any type of diet. Many different types of salads with varying base can be used. There are a number of restaurants that have entire salad bars, offering a variety of salads. Salads might be a combination […]
- Food Garnishing Ideas Food garnishing is an art of decorating food or drinks that is essential in order to make them visually appealing, presentable, and appetizing, particularly at parties and special events. Garnishing the food is not a difficult task. You just need to use simple edible ingredients like vegetables, chocolates, and fruits, which best complement the food dish.
Creative food garnishing […]
- Ideas for Decorating Flowers Flowers play an important role in our lives. Whether it is a happy occasion or a sad one, flowers are used to address all types of occasions. They are gifted to near and dear ones when unwell, used at funerals, and are also presented to family and friends on happy occasions like birthdays and weddings.
Flowers are the excellent source of bringing a lot of colors and life to any place. […]
- Types of Decorative Vases Vases have been used for decorative purposes for thousands of years and are still popular today. There are many different types of vases ranging from famed Grecian urns to the modernistic, blown-glass art vases. Although vases are often seen as a container for flowers, they can also be used alone to decorate the space.
Here are few types of decorative vases that you may consider while […]
- Different Techniques to Make Decorative Beaded Items Beading Basics:
There are some basics of beaded items that should be kept in mind while making beaded items. They are discussed as under:
Knots, in making beaded items, are used to keep the beads safely put together to the finished item, key-ring, bracelet or necklace. Some of the most common knot types are pearl knot, overhand knot, half-hitch knots, and macramé square knot.
- Wrought Iron Wall Décor Ideas Adding wrought iron wall décor to your home can make it more beautiful and eye-catching. You can either hang one decorative wrought iron wall piece or display different pieces to add more interest.
Many different types of wrought iron wall hangings are available which give you a wide range of choice to select from and to decorate your home with style.
You can select from metal […]
- Easy Christmas Decorating Ideas and Tips Christmas Eve is the perfect time to express love, hope, and affection to all near and dear ones. Traditionally, Christmas gifts and decorations are an important part of this much awaited yearly celebration. Therefore, it needs proper planning and arduous preparation. All over the world, people creatively and imaginatively decorate their homes to mark the Christmas celebrations and […]
- Types of Decorative Bird Feathers Basically, there are two kinds of feathers; real feathers and artificial feathers. Real feathers are collected after birds shed them, whereas artificial feathers manufactured to simulate the genuine item. Both these kinds of feathers are often used in jewelry, clothing, and home decorations.
Several different types of feathers are quite popular for decorative purposes. It is very […]