Easy centerpiece ideas are often the best ones. One great idea is to use frosted fruit, arranged on a nice dish or place, as the centerpiece for your table. Certainly, the fruit can be eaten and also give your table a nice and appealing look.
Here is an easy frosted fruit recipe that will not only delicious but also look beautiful and attractive. This frosted fruit recipe can be used as an appealing table centerpiece.
Total preparation time:
20 minutes to 1 hour, depending on how much you want to make.
No cooking needed.
1). Fresh fruit – use any fruit of your choice such as strawberries, apples, grapes, pears, oranges, cherries, lemons. Remember to use whole fruit, not cut ones.
2). Egg white – not beaten. Or lemon juice.
3). Sugar – use turbinado sugar to add variety.
1). First of all, wash the fruit and dry completely.
2). Put the egg white in one bowl, and the sugar in another. Do not beat egg whites.
3). Take a cooking brush, and use it to spread egg white all over the fruit one at a time. After that, roll fruit in sugar.
4). Let the fruit in it until sugar is fully crystallized on the whole fruit and make a good crust.
5). Place the fruit on parchment paper and leave it for at least a few hours in a dry area.
6). Arranging your fruit delicately on a nice place, add a few ribbons and make a great looking centerpiece for your dinner party.
If you do not want to use egg white, use lemon juice on fruit as an alternative of egg white.
Apart from fruit, you can also frost mint or basil leaves to use as decoration.
It is important to avoid refrigerating the frosted fruit as humidity will melt the sugar.
You can also present the frosted fruit in a pretty box or basket to make perfect gifts at Christmas time or any special occasion.
More from my site
- Decorating Tips for Using Candles A few simple but interesting ideas of decorating your home using candles are as follows:
Create a spa:
Soaking in a hot tub of water helps in erasing the stress of the whole day. You can create your own simple, yet elegant spa looking bathroom by using following ideas:
1). Place a small, soy pillar candle on a candle plate that best harmonizes the color of the bathroom on your […]
- Ideas for Decorating Bookshelf Any room can be enlivened with a bookshelf makeover. You can turn your ordinary bookshelf into a creative display that not only adds artistic style but also transforms your furniture beyond functional. Besides providing a home for your favorite literature and home décor, a great way to personalize your bookshelf is to display family photos.
Here are a collection of great bookshelf […]
- Ideas for Decorating Birthday Chocolate Cake If you are tired of giving your kids that simple and plain old chocolate cake, you can try something new. Consider some new ideas for decorating birthday chocolate cake. It would help look like something new as well as it would make the process of baking something to long for.
Therefore, next time when you shop from the supermarket and you get your traditional ingredients for your […]
- How to Make Decorative Ceramic Fountain Ceramic fountain is the perfect item for decorating your garden or lawn. They not only look beautiful among different kinds of plants but also provide you a fresh and cool environment.
Although there are numerous types of ceramic fountains are available, however, they could be quite expensive. By using your creativity, you can make your own decorative ceramic fountain to adorn your […]
- Food Garnishing Ideas Food garnishing is an art of decorating food or drinks that is essential in order to make them visually appealing, presentable, and appetizing, particularly at parties and special events. Garnishing the food is not a difficult task. You just need to use simple edible ingredients like vegetables, chocolates, and fruits, which best complement the food dish.
Creative food garnishing […]
- Salad Decorating Ideas Salad is one of the highly nutritious dishes that can be part of meal or can be a complete meal in itself. As health awareness is growing fast, salads are becoming an essential part of any type of diet. Many different types of salads with varying base can be used. There are a number of restaurants that have entire salad bars, offering a variety of salads. Salads might be a combination […]
- How to Recycle Light Bulbs with Style It happens at times that you switch on the light and all of a sudden, the bulb is just burned out. Instead of throwing that bulb away, allow it “brighten” your space in an entirely new way. You can make it a perfect decorative item that will not only adorn your room but also it can be a good hobby.
Although light bulb recycling is becoming a popular hobby, however it is limited only […]
- Decorate Your Home with Wall Mirrors Wall mirrors are thought to be an excellent choice for home décor as they serve multi purposes. They decorate the place, help in widening and heightening space, intensify light, and also aid in masking wall defects.
Here are some important tips that will give you an idea on how
to decorate your home with wall mirrors.
A vacant wall niche is a wonderful way to show […]
- How to Select Appropriate Table Lamps A table lamp has its own attraction and charm which not only enhance the beauty of your indoor décor but also outdoor arrangements.
There are many different types and shapes of lamps available in the market but the trick is to purchase the one that best fits your place and budget. For this, you need to keep following things in your mind before buying a lamp.
The most […]
- Fresh Flowers Decorating Ideas A colorful display of fresh flowers in your home, office, or wherever you want not only brings a smile to your face but also creates a feeling of warmth and appeal.
Today, many modern florists have deviated from the formalized, traditional flower bouquets and added a whole collection of flower-based things to their range. This also includes bucket-loads of fresh flower where you can […]