Food garnishing adds appeal as well as interest to any kind of food. Garnishing is a cuisine art that creates many shapes and structures from food.
You can not only make beautiful pieces on a buffet of food by garnishments, but also can make a centerpiece on other tables to add visual decadence. Therefore, next time you have a party at home, you can give a pleasant surprise to your guests with garnished centerpieces.
Although professional garnished centerpieces look just like masterpieces, however, you can create your own tasty centerpiece with a careful selection of colorful, fresh fruits.
Here are some ideas to make decorative fruit garnishing centerpiece to help you out.
- To make fruit flower pot, first cut the top third off of the small watermelon, and then gouge out the watermelon from the larger part. Holding the glass flat against the edge of the watermelon border, draw a curved edge around the border of the watermelon by using the curve on the border of the glass to trace. Now scalp this border with a sharp knife to create a decorative edge of the watermelon vase. Put a Styrofoam (Polystyrene block) within the watermelon to attach the skewer-stemmed fruit.
- Make cherry flowers by picking the stem out of cherries and cutting the cherry open just a pizza, but in fewer parts. Instead of cutting all the way through the cherry, leave it connected on the bottom edge to make the flower. You can decorate its center by using part of a peel or a small candy. After adding mint leaves to these cherry flowers, stack and put them together by sliding them onto a bamboo skewer.
- To create grape flowers, attach five purple grapes to a green grape center by using toothpicks. Sugar the grapes by painting on a layer of beaten egg white or lemon juice. Place them on a wax paper sheet and sprinkle over sugar.
- To make sweet additions to the garnished fruit centerpiece, have some melted chocolate and dip strawberries and pieces of banana in it. You can add these to the end of skewers.
- From the bottom and top of a lime and lemon, cut a triangular wedge that will look like between butterfly wings. Now cut the lime and lemon into thin and even slices. To make antennae, cut and trim the peel from one of the slices, and fix a skewer into the bottom.
- Fill the watermelon flower pot with fresh fruit pieces such as strawberries, watermelon, melon, and banana. Finally, add flowers, butterflies, and chocolate covered pieces as accents.
More from my site
- Decorative Food Centerpieces Decorating food is a lovely and interesting part of food presentation. A well decorated and beautifully garnished food will not only be appealing to the eyes but also very appetizing and mouth-watering.
There are a number of ways in which you can decorate your table as well as your room by using foods such as fruits, vegetables, candies, and chocolates. These foods are the perfect way […]
- Quick and Easy Party Foods A lot of planning is required to host a successful and enjoyable party. Food plays a major role in any party planning. Create stylish and elegant personalized party invitations to set the tone of the party.
After that, you can plan for your party, which includes combining good music with some tasty and simple food. Having such party will surely make your guests pleased, and they will […]
- Salad Decorating Ideas Salad is one of the highly nutritious dishes that can be part of meal or can be a complete meal in itself. As health awareness is growing fast, salads are becoming an essential part of any type of diet. Many different types of salads with varying base can be used. There are a number of restaurants that have entire salad bars, offering a variety of salads. Salads might be a combination […]
- Frosted Fruit Recipe as Table Centerpiece Easy centerpiece ideas are often the best ones. One great idea is to use frosted fruit, arranged on a nice dish or place, as the centerpiece for your table. Certainly, the fruit can be eaten and also give your table a nice and appealing look.
Here is an easy frosted fruit recipe that will not only delicious but also look beautiful and attractive. This frosted fruit recipe can be used […]
- Food Garnishing Ideas Food garnishing is an art of decorating food or drinks that is essential in order to make them visually appealing, presentable, and appetizing, particularly at parties and special events. Garnishing the food is not a difficult task. You just need to use simple edible ingredients like vegetables, chocolates, and fruits, which best complement the food dish.
Creative food garnishing […]
- Baby Shower Centerpiece Ideas Nowadays, centerpieces have become much more than appealing shower decorations. They not only serve as the major guest gift but also one of the main things that your guests will think about when judging your shower.
Following are a few ideas you may consider to make a unique and attractive centerpiece.
Spa gift basket:
Select a range of soaps, lotions, sponges, and candles and place […]
- Cake Table Décor Ideas One of the most decorative food elements at your reception and in several occasions and events is the cake that is, sometimes, also the welcoming focal point when guests arrive.
Cakes come in different shapes, designs, and sizes. If made properly, they are not only tasty and delicious but also can be beautiful and appealing.
However, apart from cake decorations, it is equally […]
- Ideas for Decorating Birthday Chocolate Cake If you are tired of giving your kids that simple and plain old chocolate cake, you can try something new. Consider some new ideas for decorating birthday chocolate cake. It would help look like something new as well as it would make the process of baking something to long for.
Therefore, next time when you shop from the supermarket and you get your traditional ingredients for your […]
- Night Party Decorations Night parties can range from the elegant to the casual, from large affairs to cozy, cherished gatherings. However, deciding on the theme and then using it to create your desired atmosphere is the most important thing in planning night party decorations.
Here are some fun themes to give you idea and to get you started.
Use tablecloths and napkins, fancy napkin rings and […]
- Ideas For Decorating Cupcakes Cupcake decorations are one of the most versatile desserts. They are not only easy to bake but also very easy to decorate. Decorating your own cupcakes can be so much fun. All you need to do is to be creative.
Here are few ideas for decorating cupcakes to help you out.
Candy Clay Flowers:
You will need candy clay, flower cutter, and icing pen to make these flowers. Prepare candy […]