There are a number of simple techniques that can be used to decorate cakes and make them appealing. You can easily make the simple cupcakes tempting with some decorating techniques. All you need are few cake decorating tools, chocolate (Candy Melt), edible colors, and icing pen.
Here are some of the fascinating cupcake decorating ideas.
This is the simplest and easiest form of cupcake decoration. You will require a star-pointed icing pen, decorating bag and butter cream icing.
1). Fill icing in the decorating bag.
2). Holding the pen above the cupcake, pipe in the cream in spiral shape, beginning from the outer edge to the inner. Reduce the pressure and pull the tip away.
3). Make a less widen second spiral at the center. Stop, and pull it upwards at once.
Ganache or melted chocolate:
A frosting made with chocolate and cream is called ganache.
1). Once the cupcake is fully baked and cooled, place it upside down. Pour ganache or melted chocolate over the cupcake till it is fully covered.
2). Allow it to set well until it is firm. Now you can sketch designs on it using icing pen.
You will require a round-tipped icing pen, decorating bag, and any of your favorite icing or jam.
1). Fill icing or jam in the decorating bag.
2). From the top of the cupcake, insert the tip of decorating bag up to its center.
3). Squeeze out some icing or jam in it to have a delicious bite.
You will require melted chocolate, baking cups, and a spatula.
1). Using the spatula, apply a thick coat of melted chocolate in the baking cup.
2). Refrigerate it until the coating is completely set.
3). Take it out of the refrigerator and peel out the paper cup.
4). Chocolate-flavored cup is ready. You can fill it with jam, icing, nuts, or chocolate.
Using these ideas will change cupcakes into unique and appealing deserts, which can not only be enjoyable for you but also for your guests.
More from my site
- Ideas For Decorating Cupcakes Cupcake decorations are one of the most versatile desserts. They are not only easy to bake but also very easy to decorate. Decorating your own cupcakes can be so much fun. All you need to do is to be creative.
Here are few ideas for decorating cupcakes to help you out.
Candy Clay Flowers:
You will need candy clay, flower cutter, and icing pen to make these flowers. Prepare candy […]
- Ideas for Decorating Birthday Chocolate Cake If you are tired of giving your kids that simple and plain old chocolate cake, you can try something new. Consider some new ideas for decorating birthday chocolate cake. It would help look like something new as well as it would make the process of baking something to long for.
Therefore, next time when you shop from the supermarket and you get your traditional ingredients for your […]
- Cake Decorating Ideas It is very important to have appetizingly beautiful cake decorations if you think that having a home-baked cake is a thoughtful gesture on special occasions. Following are some easy cake decorating ideas that will help you in decorating your cake with the finesse of professional bakers.
Themes for cake decoration:
1). Floral theme:
Floral theme is not only the classic cake […]
- Unique Cupcake Decorations Today, cupcakes are becoming more popular and are thought as a great way to celebrate kids’ parties. However, when it comes to a special occasion, there are a number of ways in which you can present and decorate cupcakes. A few of the favorite ones are as follows:
For themed cupcakes, you can use fondant to ice them as characters such as the Batman, Cookie Monster, […]
- Food Garnishing Ideas Food garnishing is an art of decorating food or drinks that is essential in order to make them visually appealing, presentable, and appetizing, particularly at parties and special events. Garnishing the food is not a difficult task. You just need to use simple edible ingredients like vegetables, chocolates, and fruits, which best complement the food dish.
Creative food garnishing […]
- Frosted Fruit Recipe as Table Centerpiece Easy centerpiece ideas are often the best ones. One great idea is to use frosted fruit, arranged on a nice dish or place, as the centerpiece for your table. Certainly, the fruit can be eaten and also give your table a nice and appealing look.
Here is an easy frosted fruit recipe that will not only delicious but also look beautiful and attractive. This frosted fruit recipe can be used […]
- Outdoor BBQ Decoration Ideas Barbeque season bring lot of fun and enjoyment. Just create exciting BBQ invitation cards to send out to family and friends, and follow these easy BBQ decoration ideas for your patio. These are some of the most marvelous outdoor BBQ decoration ideas that will surely help you in creating a fun and jovial atmosphere at all of your summer gatherings.
1). Jelly and mason jars […]
- Salad Decorating Ideas Salad is one of the highly nutritious dishes that can be part of meal or can be a complete meal in itself. As health awareness is growing fast, salads are becoming an essential part of any type of diet. Many different types of salads with varying base can be used. There are a number of restaurants that have entire salad bars, offering a variety of salads. Salads might be a combination […]
- Halloween Decorating Tips and Ideas Halloween demands creativity, and this occasion is surely a time to be creative. A spooky atmosphere can easily be created by making or buying decorations for your next party or to frighten trick-or-treaters at your door. You can also use recycled or reused items around the house or supplies bought from fabric and craft stores to make different decorative things for Halloween.
- Baby Room Wall Decoration Tips Decorating the baby room is one of the most exciting aspects of waiting for your baby to be born. Whether you have decided to use traditional pastels or more inspiring color shades, keep in mind that the first step in making your baby’s room special is to cover the walls in color.
One of the most inexpensive ways to introduce color to the baby room is to paint the walls. The […]