Although making a wedding plan is a huge task, however you can make it fun and enjoyable by using your creativity and imagination. Buying a right wedding dress, gifts for the wedding party, planning to select the theme for the wedding, decorating the wedding hall, and selecting the wedding reception décor are all different parts of the excitement of getting married.
A number of brides feel too much burden on their shoulders about the wedding decorations that they forget to enjoy the process of wedding decorations. Of course, you do not want the same to be your experience. The good news is that there are many unique wedding reception ideas that will surely help you in creating your dream wedding.
Here are some of the wedding reception decorating ideas that you can use to plan the decorating scheme for your wedding reception.
- Honeymoon theme – If you want to have an exotic wedding reception, you can go for honeymoon theme. Decorate the reception with tropical flowers, pineapples, or palm trees to make it feel like you are already there.
- Cultural heritage – You can decide on decorating your wedding reception by creating a decoration that shows your and your partner’s cultures. For example, you can use a German beer stein to put flowers in it and use the country’s colors predominantly.
- Seasonal – You can also plan to use the season or time of year to decorate your wedding reception. For example, consider including an ice sculpture for the winter wedding.
- Hobbies – If both the bride and groom are sportspersons, then consider ordering the tables by team numbers. For instance, table 8 might have a photo of a famous player from their favorite team.
- Chair coverings – Select a main color shade and combine centerpieces and chair coverings for a burst of color all the way through the reception.
Using these ideas will assure you to have a wedding reception that is not only beautiful and appealing but also unique and memorable.