Deciding and finalizing the wedding hall decorations is one of the most exciting parts of wedding planning. Decorating a wedding hall perfectly requires a little ingenuity. A number of brides and some bridegrooms want their weddings to be distinctive as well as original that set them apart from the rest. Although it is quite a difficult task, it can be made achievable with a bit of creativity, imagination, and a lot of research.
Basically wedding hall décor should be based on your selected theme and color scheme. Here are some ideas to decorate wedding hall.
The beauty that flowers add in any decoration can not be replicated by any other thing. However, in wedding hall decorations, you need to find unusual ways to use them. A much expensive way to use flowers as unique decoration is to ask your wedding planner to find a way to hang individual rose blooms from the ceiling so that they suspend about 8 feet off the ground. Ensure that each flower should be suspended at about 1.5 feet away from the others.
However, an inexpensive way to use flowers is to get some spherical oases and cover it with half bloomed roses or tulips. These flower globes can be used on stands at the venue, as table centers, or hanged from the ceiling.
The appropriate lighting is a necessary element in setting the mood. For instance, use of diffused lighting can create a romantic atmosphere. To accomplish this, you can use frosted glass candle holders as table centers or at various points in the hall. Conversely, you can use lamps that best complement your color scheme to light up the hall. Moreover, use hurricane lamps for a quaint rustic feel. Illuminate the corners by scattering a lot of petals on the ground and placing small glass candles between them.
Additional decoration ideas:
1). A majority of wedding halls have pillars that are easy to decorate. One way to decorate them is to string a vine of flowers and leaves around the pillar for a dazzling effect. Conversely, suspend LED lights along the pillar and cover them with a curtain of sheer fabric.
2). Try to decorate the table centers entirely different. For instance, for a winter wedding, consider making a table center with winter berry and regular, glided pine cones.
3). You can also consider hanging cane rings, decorated with dried flowers or ribbons, at different locations in the hall. Also, hang a heart-shaped cane wreath with fresh flowers at the back of the bride and bridegroom’s chairs.
4). You can add glamour to the wedding hall by strategically placing large vases or pots (about 2 feet tall), containing large feathers, around the venue.
5). Although wedding decoration backgrounds are quite outdated, however you can use drapes or LED lights covered with drapes to decorate the background.
While planning to decorate wedding hall, it is important to keep quality, not quantity in mind. You can create beautiful wedding hall decorations even on a tight budget by using your own creativity and imagination.
More from my site
- Wedding Reception Table Decoration Ideas Wedding is not only a time to rejoice for the couple but also for the entire family and friends. A number of little details need to be dealt with, among which the wedding reception table decoration is the most important one. This is because guests mostly spend their time in the reception area. Therefore, it is essential to decorate the wedding reception accessories such as wedding […]
- Original Wedding Reception Ideas Despite having a traditional, predictable wedding, try to come up with different wedding reception that can make your wedding day even more special. It is a fact that planning a wedding is very hectic, therefore, avoid being too hard on yourself. Do not select a reception idea that is completely idealistic and unattainable as this will only make you stressed out, broke, and […]
- Family Reunion Decoration Ideas Family reunions are a magnificent time to reconnect with family members. It is a great idea to set the theme of your reunion with your family reunion invitations. However, it is also equally important to plan the decorations for the family reunion according to the mood and theme of the event. A few of the great ideas for family reunion decorations are as follows:
Family reunion wall […]
- Tips for Party Decoration A well decorated party is more enjoyable and memorable. Selecting a theme for the party is the basic thing. Location, color choices, or the food all provide themselves to the theme. Once the theme is selected, the rest of the decoration becomes quite easy.
Lighting and streamers play the major role in making the festive atmosphere of the party.
Select the lighting […]
- Types of Decorative Vases Vases have been used for decorative purposes for thousands of years and are still popular today. There are many different types of vases ranging from famed Grecian urns to the modernistic, blown-glass art vases. Although vases are often seen as a container for flowers, they can also be used alone to decorate the space.
Here are few types of decorative vases that you may consider while […]
- Creative Halloween Decorating Ideas Halloween is an ideal time of year to as creative as you want to be. Normally Halloween decorations include pumpkins, witches, and skeletons. However this holiday, you can open up the door for so much more. You just need to put a little time into it, and you will come up with some very creative decorations that will surely surprise your friends.
Here are a few creative Halloween […]
- How To Make Paper Origami Rose Origami is an ancient Japanese art of paper folding that creates magnificent 3D models with a single paper sheet. In this art, the paper is folded in such a way that it does not need any cutting or pasting. Different kinds of flowers, birds, animals, and many more wonderful patterns and designs can be made using origami.
Here are the step by step instructions on how to make an origami […]
- Decorating Christmas Wreaths During Christmas, it has been a tradition for hundreds of years to decorate homes with attractive décor, fun accessories, and colorful lights. One of these Christmas décor items that we never miss to include is Christmas wreaths. Any part of the home can be embellished with the beauty and elegance of Christmas wreaths. Moreover, this accessory helps us in preparing our homes for […]
- Halloween Decorating Tips and Ideas Halloween demands creativity, and this occasion is surely a time to be creative. A spooky atmosphere can easily be created by making or buying decorations for your next party or to frighten trick-or-treaters at your door. You can also use recycled or reused items around the house or supplies bought from fabric and craft stores to make different decorative things for Halloween.
- How to Recycle Light Bulbs with Style It happens at times that you switch on the light and all of a sudden, the bulb is just burned out. Instead of throwing that bulb away, allow it “brighten” your space in an entirely new way. You can make it a perfect decorative item that will not only adorn your room but also it can be a good hobby.
Although light bulb recycling is becoming a popular hobby, however it is limited only […]