A lot of planning is required to host a successful and enjoyable party. Food plays a major role in any party planning. Create stylish and elegant personalized party invitations to set the tone of the party.
After that, you can plan for your party, which includes combining good music with some tasty and simple food. Having such party will surely make your guests pleased, and they will remember your gathering long after the party.
Following are a few quick and easy recipes that you can use to have an easy but delicious party food menu.
- White chocolate mousse – Put chocolate and butter in a bowl over a pan of gently simmering water until melted. Stir it gently, and remove from heat. Now add vodka to cool syrup and place in a blender with the silver leaf and blend for some seconds so that the leaf can break into small flakes. Before serving, top each mousse with sparkling syrup.
- Lemonade drinks – Put two small scoops of lime sherbet in a clear glass beer mug, and pour 7up over the sherbet and add a spoonful of whipped cream and some green sugar sprinkles. You can even decorate the drink with a green maraschino cherry.
- Chilled Chocó cookies – Dip some cookies in melted chocolate and set them to freeze. These chilled Chocó cookies are best for kids’ party.
- Mini pizzas – Be creative and grill up some mini pizzas by rolling out your dough beforehand and then placing it on the grill. Give it a flip when the bottom is golden brown. You can add your favorite toppings to it, for example, you can sprinkle with cheese and cover the grill for a few minutes to cook the toppings and melt the cheese.
- Fresh fruit platters – Cut the fruits, such as apple, banana, mango, cherries, and pineapple, into small cubes and sugar-mixed whipped cream to them. They are not only easy to prepare but also look great on any party table. An edible fruit arrangement can also be made as centerpiece for a brunch party that looks perfect for the occasion.