A lot of planning is required to host a successful and enjoyable party. Food plays a major role in any party planning. Create stylish and elegant personalized party invitations to set the tone of the party.
After that, you can plan for your party, which includes combining good music with some tasty and simple food. Having such party will surely make your guests pleased, and they will remember your gathering long after the party.
Following are a few quick and easy recipes that you can use to have an easy but delicious party food menu.
- White chocolate mousse – Put chocolate and butter in a bowl over a pan of gently simmering water until melted. Stir it gently, and remove from heat. Now add vodka to cool syrup and place in a blender with the silver leaf and blend for some seconds so that the leaf can break into small flakes. Before serving, top each mousse with sparkling syrup.
- Lemonade drinks – Put two small scoops of lime sherbet in a clear glass beer mug, and pour 7up over the sherbet and add a spoonful of whipped cream and some green sugar sprinkles. You can even decorate the drink with a green maraschino cherry.
- Chilled Chocó cookies – Dip some cookies in melted chocolate and set them to freeze. These chilled Chocó cookies are best for kids’ party.
- Mini pizzas – Be creative and grill up some mini pizzas by rolling out your dough beforehand and then placing it on the grill. Give it a flip when the bottom is golden brown. You can add your favorite toppings to it, for example, you can sprinkle with cheese and cover the grill for a few minutes to cook the toppings and melt the cheese.
- Fresh fruit platters – Cut the fruits, such as apple, banana, mango, cherries, and pineapple, into small cubes and sugar-mixed whipped cream to them. They are not only easy to prepare but also look great on any party table. An edible fruit arrangement can also be made as centerpiece for a brunch party that looks perfect for the occasion.
More from my site
- Food Garnishing Ideas Food garnishing is an art of decorating food or drinks that is essential in order to make them visually appealing, presentable, and appetizing, particularly at parties and special events. Garnishing the food is not a difficult task. You just need to use simple edible ingredients like vegetables, chocolates, and fruits, which best complement the food dish.
Creative food garnishing […]
- Tips for Party Decoration A well decorated party is more enjoyable and memorable. Selecting a theme for the party is the basic thing. Location, color choices, or the food all provide themselves to the theme. Once the theme is selected, the rest of the decoration becomes quite easy.
Lighting and streamers play the major role in making the festive atmosphere of the party.
Select the lighting […]
- Delicious Christmas Cookies Recipes Making special cookies for Christmas is a great way to show your love for your family and friends. They can also be taken to the office to share during the coffee break.
Here are 2 all time favorites you can try at home in these holidays.
Lemon Drop Cookies
To make lemon drop cookies, you will need:
1/2 cup butter, softened
1 teaspoon grated lemon peel (Buy it from your local […]
- Night Party Decorations Night parties can range from the elegant to the casual, from large affairs to cozy, cherished gatherings. However, deciding on the theme and then using it to create your desired atmosphere is the most important thing in planning night party decorations.
Here are some fun themes to give you idea and to get you started.
Use tablecloths and napkins, fancy napkin rings and […]
- Beach Party Decorations Most people think that summer is an unbearable and excruciating season. However, instead of persistently grumbling about the increasing temperatures in the summer, the best way to celebrate the extreme heat of the season is beach parties.
A beach party can bring a unique ambience to any kind of party as the sensation of the sand beneath the feet, the wind blowing through the hair, and […]
- Decorative Food Centerpieces Decorating food is a lovely and interesting part of food presentation. A well decorated and beautifully garnished food will not only be appealing to the eyes but also very appetizing and mouth-watering.
There are a number of ways in which you can decorate your table as well as your room by using foods such as fruits, vegetables, candies, and chocolates. These foods are the perfect way […]
- Decorative Fruit Centerpiece Food garnishing adds appeal as well as interest to any kind of food. Garnishing is a cuisine art that creates many shapes and structures from food.
You can not only make beautiful pieces on a buffet of food by garnishments, but also can make a centerpiece on other tables to add visual decadence. Therefore, next time you have a party at home, you can give a pleasant surprise to your […]
- Winter Home Decoration Many people decorate their home for Christmas only, and do not decorate home for all the months of winter season. However, decorating your home for winter season is not a difficult task. Anything that gives a warm feeling to your home is a perfect idea to use as a winter home decoration.
One great idea is to use hibernating animals as a home decorating theme such as black bear to make […]
- Frosted Fruit Recipe as Table Centerpiece Easy centerpiece ideas are often the best ones. One great idea is to use frosted fruit, arranged on a nice dish or place, as the centerpiece for your table. Certainly, the fruit can be eaten and also give your table a nice and appealing look.
Here is an easy frosted fruit recipe that will not only delicious but also look beautiful and attractive. This frosted fruit recipe can be used […]
- Cake Table Décor Ideas One of the most decorative food elements at your reception and in several occasions and events is the cake that is, sometimes, also the welcoming focal point when guests arrive.
Cakes come in different shapes, designs, and sizes. If made properly, they are not only tasty and delicious but also can be beautiful and appealing.
However, apart from cake decorations, it is equally […]