Despite having a traditional, predictable wedding, try to come up with different wedding reception that can make your wedding day even more special. It is a fact that planning a wedding is very hectic, therefore, avoid being too hard on yourself. Do not select a reception idea that is completely idealistic and unattainable as this will only make you stressed out, broke, and discontented.
Here are few wedding reception ideas to help you out in making your wedding day memorable.
Select a wedding theme:
There are a number of wedding themes to select from. You can select to have a red wedding or a holiday wedding such as Christmas or Valentine’s Day. Seasonal wedding themes such as winter, fall, spring, or summer can also be used.
Although themes are the great way to do something different, however it is not necessary to have a common wedding theme. Consider having an original theme, or combine two themes to make it unique and attractive.
For instance, despite just a beach wedding, think of a Hawaiian luau reception in the autumn or winter at a reception space. Or consider a Vegas wedding complete with games of chance and Elvis helping you tie the knot.
Be bold in using your own creativity; however, be realistic with the resources and budget you ought to cope with.
Select the unique location:
Another fun option is selecting a unique location. Despite getting married at a normal reception hall or hotel, consider about unique places such as dude ranches, aquariums, or even a haunted house.
Remember that a good location serves as the background for your theme, whereas a really good location stands on it’s own with very little other decorations.
Places like airports, museums, theme hotels and historic sites propose a lot of innovation as the beginning for your wedding reception.
Break the mold:
If you really want to have a unique and different wedding reception then you have to really work hard and think in a different way about your wedding. Since many wedding themes have been done, therefore you need to go the extra mile to have something totally unique.
Consider about locations where people usually would not dare to have a wedding such as a prison, on top of a mountain in winter, your favorite fast food restaurant, or store at the mall. You just need to get creative, hire a professional planner, and get to work.
More from my site
- Wedding Reception Table Decoration Ideas Wedding is not only a time to rejoice for the couple but also for the entire family and friends. A number of little details need to be dealt with, among which the wedding reception table decoration is the most important one. This is because guests mostly spend their time in the reception area. Therefore, it is essential to decorate the wedding reception accessories such as wedding […]
- Wedding Hall Decoration Ideas Deciding and finalizing the wedding hall decorations is one of the most exciting parts of wedding planning. Decorating a wedding hall perfectly requires a little ingenuity. A number of brides and some bridegrooms want their weddings to be distinctive as well as original that set them apart from the rest. Although it is quite a difficult task, it can be made achievable with a bit of […]
- Cake Decorating Ideas It is very important to have appetizingly beautiful cake decorations if you think that having a home-baked cake is a thoughtful gesture on special occasions. Following are some easy cake decorating ideas that will help you in decorating your cake with the finesse of professional bakers.
Themes for cake decoration:
1). Floral theme:
Floral theme is not only the classic cake […]
- Christmas Decorating Tips Christmas is the ideal time of year to create a distinctive and cheerful décor in your home. Here are few unique and creative Christmas decorating tips that you can use to bring the holiday cheer into your home décor.
1). You can tie your throw pillows with holiday ribbon to resemble a gift for Christmas decoration.
2). Throughout the month, hang up a string and clothespin your […]
- Decorating Christmas Wreaths During Christmas, it has been a tradition for hundreds of years to decorate homes with attractive décor, fun accessories, and colorful lights. One of these Christmas décor items that we never miss to include is Christmas wreaths. Any part of the home can be embellished with the beauty and elegance of Christmas wreaths. Moreover, this accessory helps us in preparing our homes for […]
- Baby Shower Centerpiece Ideas Nowadays, centerpieces have become much more than appealing shower decorations. They not only serve as the major guest gift but also one of the main things that your guests will think about when judging your shower.
Following are a few ideas you may consider to make a unique and attractive centerpiece.
Spa gift basket:
Select a range of soaps, lotions, sponges, and candles and place […]
- Seasonal Home Decoration Every season has its own charm and beauty. Generally, there are four seasons namely winter, fall, spring, and summer. Decorating your home according to the season will make you feel more pleasant being at home. Seasonal decoration adds appeal to your home by giving it a fresh new look.
When the season changes, then it’s time to show your creativity and to bring up with new ideas. […]
- Creative Halloween Decorating Ideas Halloween is an ideal time of year to as creative as you want to be. Normally Halloween decorations include pumpkins, witches, and skeletons. However this holiday, you can open up the door for so much more. You just need to put a little time into it, and you will come up with some very creative decorations that will surely surprise your friends.
Here are a few creative Halloween […]
- Simple Tips for Home Decoration A significant difference for the rooms can be made by decorating a home. Simple home decorations can not only give your home relaxing feel but also soothes your eyes. Some simple but useful tips are as follows that you can use in decorating your home in order to get the expected results.
1). If you are tired of seeing the same colors on your walls, repaint them or put additional […]
- Christmas Tree Decoration Tips Christmas tree is a vital part of the Christmas celebrations. It generally serves as a focal point of every Christmas party. However, it is important that the tree should be well decorated and well lit. It should not only be decorated beautifully, but also it is important to keep it fresh.
Here are some useful tips to help you in setting up, lighting, keeping, and decorating the […]