Despite having a traditional, predictable wedding, try to come up with different wedding reception that can make your wedding day even more special. It is a fact that planning a wedding is very hectic, therefore, avoid being too hard on yourself. Do not select a reception idea that is completely idealistic and unattainable as this will only make you stressed out, broke, and discontented.
Here are few wedding reception ideas to help you out in making your wedding day memorable.
Select a wedding theme:
There are a number of wedding themes to select from. You can select to have a red wedding or a holiday wedding such as Christmas or Valentine’s Day. Seasonal wedding themes such as winter, fall, spring, or summer can also be used.
Although themes are the great way to do something different, however it is not necessary to have a common wedding theme. Consider having an original theme, or combine two themes to make it unique and attractive.
For instance, despite just a beach wedding, think of a Hawaiian luau reception in the autumn or winter at a reception space. Or consider a Vegas wedding complete with games of chance and Elvis helping you tie the knot.
Be bold in using your own creativity; however, be realistic with the resources and budget you ought to cope with.
Select the unique location:
Another fun option is selecting a unique location. Despite getting married at a normal reception hall or hotel, consider about unique places such as dude ranches, aquariums, or even a haunted house.
Remember that a good location serves as the background for your theme, whereas a really good location stands on it’s own with very little other decorations.
Places like airports, museums, theme hotels and historic sites propose a lot of innovation as the beginning for your wedding reception.
Break the mold:
If you really want to have a unique and different wedding reception then you have to really work hard and think in a different way about your wedding. Since many wedding themes have been done, therefore you need to go the extra mile to have something totally unique.
Consider about locations where people usually would not dare to have a wedding such as a prison, on top of a mountain in winter, your favorite fast food restaurant, or store at the mall. You just need to get creative, hire a professional planner, and get to work.
More from my site
- Wedding Hall Decoration Ideas Deciding and finalizing the wedding hall decorations is one of the most exciting parts of wedding planning. Decorating a wedding hall perfectly requires a little ingenuity. A number of brides and some bridegrooms want their weddings to be distinctive as well as original that set them apart from the rest. Although it is quite a difficult task, it can be made achievable with a bit of […]
- Creative Halloween Decorating Ideas Halloween is an ideal time of year to as creative as you want to be. Normally Halloween decorations include pumpkins, witches, and skeletons. However this holiday, you can open up the door for so much more. You just need to put a little time into it, and you will come up with some very creative decorations that will surely surprise your friends.
Here are a few creative Halloween […]
- Office Reception Decorating Ideas An office reception plays a very important role in any office as this is a place where the customers and the clients come in at first. It makes the very first impression with them. The way the office reception is decorated and managed can even influence major decisions of business such as whether you would be able to get the contract or not with the new client.
There is no doubt that […]
- Tea Party Decoration Ideas One of the primary elements of planning the best tea party is how to decorate it and make it lovely event. After deciding the date for the party and sending the special tea party invitations to your family and friends, it’s time to begin planning for the decorations. The first and foremost thing is to decide the venue, whether the party is going to be inside the house or is it going to […]
- Halloween Decorating Tips and Ideas Halloween demands creativity, and this occasion is surely a time to be creative. A spooky atmosphere can easily be created by making or buying decorations for your next party or to frighten trick-or-treaters at your door. You can also use recycled or reused items around the house or supplies bought from fabric and craft stores to make different decorative things for Halloween.
- Ideas for Decorating Bookshelf Any room can be enlivened with a bookshelf makeover. You can turn your ordinary bookshelf into a creative display that not only adds artistic style but also transforms your furniture beyond functional. Besides providing a home for your favorite literature and home décor, a great way to personalize your bookshelf is to display family photos.
Here are a collection of great bookshelf […]
- Unique Hair Accessories for Women A variety of hair accessories for women is available in the market. Different types of accessories give different look to a hairstyle. Some of the hair accessories are very simple to choose, while others are quite difficult to select the best hair accessory.
Here are some tips that will help you in understanding the best use of different hair accessories for different […]
- Ideas for Decorating Flowers Flowers play an important role in our lives. Whether it is a happy occasion or a sad one, flowers are used to address all types of occasions. They are gifted to near and dear ones when unwell, used at funerals, and are also presented to family and friends on happy occasions like birthdays and weddings.
Flowers are the excellent source of bringing a lot of colors and life to any place. […]
- Salad Decorating Ideas Salad is one of the highly nutritious dishes that can be part of meal or can be a complete meal in itself. As health awareness is growing fast, salads are becoming an essential part of any type of diet. Many different types of salads with varying base can be used. There are a number of restaurants that have entire salad bars, offering a variety of salads. Salads might be a combination […]
- Decorative Indoor House Plants Decorating your home interior with indoor house plants will help in livening things up a bit. A number of choices are available to select from, some of which grow well than others, depending on the type of environment they are placed in. For instance, whether the plants are placed in an area near window where they can get a lot of bright sunlight or in a darker part of the house will […]