Planning a birthday party for a kid with a winter birthday may seem difficult; however there are many fun and creative options that you can use for those children who are born during the winter months.
Here are two unique and creative ideas for winter birthday party you may consider to arrange a memorable birthday party.
Whether you really have snow or not the snow themed party is great for 6 to 8 years old kids. To make the birthday invitations, you will need the following things.
1. White construction paper – for a snowman’s body
2. Different kinds of paper, ribbon, or yarn for decoration
For each party guest, make a snowman body and use the bits of paper, ribbon, and yarn to decorate one side of the body, and on the other side, write the party information.
It is quite easy to decorate snow themed party. You can use snow themed plates, napkins, cups, and table coverings that you would surely have for the Christmas time. Moreover, one option is to decorate the party area. Hang up traditional snow flakes from the ceiling to give it the party a nice snowy look.
Princess winter wonderland themed party
It is a great idea to combine two themes into one party. Little girls will surely love this theme as they will proudly become a princess of the party of the winter wonderland. You can use this theme for the girls in the age group of 5 to 8 years old.
To make the birthday invitations, you will need the following things.
2. Stamp of a princess
3. Plastic winter snowflakes
4. Glitter sparkles
5. Blue ink pad
6. Confetti snowflakes
Take the cardboard and write or print out the party information onto it. As a decorative accent, glue on the plastic snowflake, and place it inside the envelope. Using the stamp and ink pad, stamp an image of the princess on the outer side of the envelope. Before the stamp dries, sprinkle the white glitter over it. Add some confetti snowflakes before sealing the envelopes with the intention that they will fall when the invitation is opened.
To decorate the party, you can hang white and clear plastic snowflakes and cardboard stars randomly from the ceiling. Also, placing white and light blue streamers around each of the door openings also look great.
In addition, provide a princess tiara or crown and a glitter stick as party favors. You can also provide princess themed candy for each party guest.
Using these creative and distinctive ideas will surely make your child happy and satisfied on his/her birthday.
More from my site
- Party Decoration Ideas Today, a number of people have busy lives, and they do not have enough time to decorate their special events to the extent that they would like to. If you are facing the same problem, and you have a special event coming up, then this article will provide you some useful and easy party decoration tips and ideas.
There are lots of decorations that look beautiful and appealing, but they […]
- Birthday Party Favor Ideas
Memorable birthday party celebrations are not only about the food and the decorations, but also about the party favors that enthrall party guests. A host can utilize favors to impress guests. Giving personalized birthday party favors will leave a long lasting impression on the guests with a pleasant surprise.
Favors need not only to be unique and personalized, but also they have to […]
- Cake Table Décor Ideas One of the most decorative food elements at your reception and in several occasions and events is the cake that is, sometimes, also the welcoming focal point when guests arrive.
Cakes come in different shapes, designs, and sizes. If made properly, they are not only tasty and delicious but also can be beautiful and appealing.
However, apart from cake decorations, it is equally […]
- Pooh Baby Shower Decorations Everyone wants to have a fun and whimsical theme when planning a baby shower party. Considering a Winnie the Pooh baby shower party is one of the great ideas when it comes to baby shower party themes. This is because Winnie the Pooh is one of the most popular themes for several nurseries and baby shower parties, and it never goes out of fashion.
Among many other baby shower themes, […]
- Tea Party Decoration Ideas One of the primary elements of planning the best tea party is how to decorate it and make it lovely event. After deciding the date for the party and sending the special tea party invitations to your family and friends, it’s time to begin planning for the decorations. The first and foremost thing is to decide the venue, whether the party is going to be inside the house or is it going to […]
- Wedding Reception Table Decoration Ideas Wedding is not only a time to rejoice for the couple but also for the entire family and friends. A number of little details need to be dealt with, among which the wedding reception table decoration is the most important one. This is because guests mostly spend their time in the reception area. Therefore, it is essential to decorate the wedding reception accessories such as wedding […]
- Tips for Party Decoration A well decorated party is more enjoyable and memorable. Selecting a theme for the party is the basic thing. Location, color choices, or the food all provide themselves to the theme. Once the theme is selected, the rest of the decoration becomes quite easy.
Lighting and streamers play the major role in making the festive atmosphere of the party.
Select the lighting […]
- Night Party Decorations Night parties can range from the elegant to the casual, from large affairs to cozy, cherished gatherings. However, deciding on the theme and then using it to create your desired atmosphere is the most important thing in planning night party decorations.
Here are some fun themes to give you idea and to get you started.
Use tablecloths and napkins, fancy napkin rings and […]
- Cheap Baby Shower Decorations When decorating baby shower party, you most likely to use colors and decorations that create a warm, nurturing environment, without spending too much money. There are a number of cheap baby shower decorative items that you can use to decorate your baby shower party. These decorative items are as follows:
Confetti and streamers:
You can either buy confetti pack from most convenience […]
- Original Wedding Reception Ideas Despite having a traditional, predictable wedding, try to come up with different wedding reception that can make your wedding day even more special. It is a fact that planning a wedding is very hectic, therefore, avoid being too hard on yourself. Do not select a reception idea that is completely idealistic and unattainable as this will only make you stressed out, broke, and […]