Family reunions are a magnificent time to reconnect with family members. It is a great idea to set the theme of your reunion with your family reunion invitations. However, it is also equally important to plan the decorations for the family reunion according to the mood and theme of the event. A few of the great ideas for family reunion decorations are as follows:
Family reunion wall charts:
Decorating the party with large family charts is one of the most popular ideas for family reunion decorations. These large family charts show all the family members and how they are related. Starting with the ancestor and showing all the cousins, aunts, and uncles and other relatives attending the reunion the reunion, these charts illustrates how everyone is hooked together.
Being creative, you can use brown butcher paper for creating a giant tree skeleton background with trunk and branches and hang the chart on the tree. In addition, cut out different colored leaves with the names of family members for using on your chart.
If you want to decorate your family reunion party according to specific theme, follow it fully and decorate accordingly. For instance, you may plan a Luau theme, safari, western, or Fiesta theme family reunion celebration.
Family name banner idea:
Creating a large family name banner to hang in the main area of the event is also a wonderful idea. You can add in a family slogan. You may have the family members sign the banner and get a group photo under it for the memory book. Use this decoration idea and your guests will remember it for long.
Use of pictures:
One idea is to use main reunion organizer family photos. Use photos of past reunions and photos of those who no longer living. You can also create collages on poster boards to hang around your location.
Balloons and beach balls:
Using balloons and beach balls in the union party is always a perfect idea, especially if you have many little ones in the family. You just need to blow up a number of beach balls and allow them float around. Also, fill latex balloons with helium and ensure they have long strings. Allow them float to the top of the room and children will have fun walking under them. At the end of the day, they can take a few balloons home.
Another idea is to get a number of terra cotta pots and small plant starts or flowers. Providing some potting soil, ask everyone to pot their plants as they arrive. Also, you may provide paints to decorate the pots in the way they want. The plant of each family can be best served as center piece for the event that after the party, they can take them home for their own gardens.
More from my site
- Tea Party Decoration Ideas One of the primary elements of planning the best tea party is how to decorate it and make it lovely event. After deciding the date for the party and sending the special tea party invitations to your family and friends, it’s time to begin planning for the decorations. The first and foremost thing is to decide the venue, whether the party is going to be inside the house or is it going to […]
- Halloween Decorating Tips and Ideas Halloween demands creativity, and this occasion is surely a time to be creative. A spooky atmosphere can easily be created by making or buying decorations for your next party or to frighten trick-or-treaters at your door. You can also use recycled or reused items around the house or supplies bought from fabric and craft stores to make different decorative things for Halloween.
- Unique Bookshelf Decoration Ideas Decorating bookshelf is an easy way to decorate your room. It is quite interesting to add style to your room by turning your bookshelf into a unique and creative display.
Following are some of the unique bookshelf decoration ideas that you can use in order to decorate your room in a unique way.
Keep like objects together:
Arranging books and home décor to be near other objects of […]
- Creative Halloween Decorating Ideas Halloween is an ideal time of year to as creative as you want to be. Normally Halloween decorations include pumpkins, witches, and skeletons. However this holiday, you can open up the door for so much more. You just need to put a little time into it, and you will come up with some very creative decorations that will surely surprise your friends.
Here are a few creative Halloween […]
- Baby Room Wall Decoration Tips Decorating the baby room is one of the most exciting aspects of waiting for your baby to be born. Whether you have decided to use traditional pastels or more inspiring color shades, keep in mind that the first step in making your baby’s room special is to cover the walls in color.
One of the most inexpensive ways to introduce color to the baby room is to paint the walls. The […]
- Baby Shower Centerpiece Ideas Nowadays, centerpieces have become much more than appealing shower decorations. They not only serve as the major guest gift but also one of the main things that your guests will think about when judging your shower.
Following are a few ideas you may consider to make a unique and attractive centerpiece.
Spa gift basket:
Select a range of soaps, lotions, sponges, and candles and place […]
- Halloween Party Decoration Ideas Halloween is considered as a special day for a grand celebration. Apart from the Halloween costumes, the Halloween decorations are also the most exciting part of it. This article will provide you a number of Halloween party decoration ideas that will help in making your house haunted.
In order to arrange a enjoyable Halloween party, you need to create the atmosphere that is not only […]
- Cheap Christmas Decorations Although many people consider the Christmas trees as the holiday centerpiece of the living room, however the living room cannot be made vibrant and full of the celebratory Christmas spirit with a Christmas tree that is not attractively adorned with Christmas decorations.
Among the Christmas decorations of a Christmas tree, Christmas bells and balls are at the top. The most popular […]
- Basement Decorating Tips
A finished basement can be a perfect place for an individual and family to relax or host guests. There are many people who are often looking for distinctive and practical decorating ideas for their finished basements. Various design elements like carpet or rugs, lighting, and bright colors can be used to decorate a basement in order to create a stylish and functional space. A well […]
- Decorate Outdoors to Create Curbside Appeal The outside entrance is the first thing that you and your guests notice; therefore, it should be beautiful and welcoming. This article will provide you with a few very useful tips that will help you in cleaning up the outside entryway and enhance the curb appeal of your home.
Add an outdoor address plaque:
First, you need to ensure that your family and friends can find where you […]