It’s a Christmas season, when everyone tries to decorate his or her home in a unique and creative way. Here are some Christmas decoration tips that can help you in decorating your home for Christmas occasion in such a way that you and your family and friends can enjoy.
1). Take a large glass plate and paint the underside of the plate with gold craft paint. Allow it to dry, and place the plate on a table and fill with some white or off-white pillar candles of different sizes.
2). Hanging Christmas cookie cutters with ribbon are a quick way to make ornaments. You can hang them on your Christmas tree or in a window.
3). One tip is to remove your favorite pictures from their frames. Then, wrap these frames with Christmas wrapping paper and replace the picture.
4). A great way to add a lot of colors to a room quickly is to use red or green towels, blankets, or even scraps of fabric as throws for your couch, tables, chairs, and so on. Use large pieces of polar fleece to make great cuddly throws.
5). Paint the tips of pine cones with gold craft paint by using a small brush. Place them on a rack or piece of waxed paper and let it dry. You can display cones in bowls or vases, or you attach a ribbon to them and hang them on your Christmas tree.
6). Use a large glass plate to create an assorted centerpiece. Place a collection of containers, such as small vases, bowls, candle holders, clean ash trays, and flower pots, on the plate. You can fill each container with a various type of nuts or candies.
7). Buy some inexpensive white bathroom accessories, such as toothbrush holder, soap dish, and garage can. Using craft paints, paint holly leaves and red berries on these accessories. Or you can use a hot glue gun to attach sequins, bows, buttons, beads, and so on.
8). Use a collection of standard food items to create a red and green display in your kitchen. For this, you can use jars of olives, pickles, sun dried tomatoes, red peppers, and cans with red or green labels.
9). To decorate your bathroom for the holidays, use washable kids’ soap crayons to paint Christmas stars or bells on the outside of your bathtub or on your shower curtain.
10). Tear up colored paper and use it to line a basket. You can fill the basket with red and green scented votive candles.
More from my site
- Christmas Home Décor Christmas is the most important event of the year when the whole family gathers together to rejoice this blissful occasion. This is the perfect occasion for decorating your home in a beautiful and attractive way.
You can change the whole look of the house by just changing the rugs and by thoroughly cleaning the house. It is better to start work a month before Christmas in order to […]
- Easy Christmas Decorating Ideas and Tips Christmas Eve is the perfect time to express love, hope, and affection to all near and dear ones. Traditionally, Christmas gifts and decorations are an important part of this much awaited yearly celebration. Therefore, it needs proper planning and arduous preparation. All over the world, people creatively and imaginatively decorate their homes to mark the Christmas celebrations and […]
- Cheap Christmas Decorations Although many people consider the Christmas trees as the holiday centerpiece of the living room, however the living room cannot be made vibrant and full of the celebratory Christmas spirit with a Christmas tree that is not attractively adorned with Christmas decorations.
Among the Christmas decorations of a Christmas tree, Christmas bells and balls are at the top. The most popular […]
- Cake Table Décor Ideas One of the most decorative food elements at your reception and in several occasions and events is the cake that is, sometimes, also the welcoming focal point when guests arrive.
Cakes come in different shapes, designs, and sizes. If made properly, they are not only tasty and delicious but also can be beautiful and appealing.
However, apart from cake decorations, it is equally […]
- Halloween Decorating Tips and Ideas Halloween demands creativity, and this occasion is surely a time to be creative. A spooky atmosphere can easily be created by making or buying decorations for your next party or to frighten trick-or-treaters at your door. You can also use recycled or reused items around the house or supplies bought from fabric and craft stores to make different decorative things for Halloween.
- Types of Decorative Bird Feathers Basically, there are two kinds of feathers; real feathers and artificial feathers. Real feathers are collected after birds shed them, whereas artificial feathers manufactured to simulate the genuine item. Both these kinds of feathers are often used in jewelry, clothing, and home decorations.
Several different types of feathers are quite popular for decorative purposes. It is very […]
- Baby Shower Centerpiece Ideas Nowadays, centerpieces have become much more than appealing shower decorations. They not only serve as the major guest gift but also one of the main things that your guests will think about when judging your shower.
Following are a few ideas you may consider to make a unique and attractive centerpiece.
Spa gift basket:
Select a range of soaps, lotions, sponges, and candles and place […]
- Inexpensive Wedding Centerpieces One of the greatest decorating challenges is to find inexpensive wedding centerpieces. Wedding decorations budget can expand too far before even considering other important wedding details like wedding cake. Having beautiful and appealing wedding centerpieces on budget can be a tricky task as the whole wedding decorations can look incomplete and boring without having attractive wedding […]
- Ideas for Wedding Decoration Wedding needs a lot of planning in order to make it a memorably beautiful and appealing. Therefore, it is important to give extreme priority to the great wedding decoration ideas while planning for a wedding.
It is quite natural that the bride and groom feel so excited about their wedding that they hire a wedding planner, who takes the entire responsibility of wedding decorations that […]
- Small Office Decorating Ideas When establishing an office at home or a small office anywhere else, decorating it may be your foremost priority. Office should be decorated in such a way that not only it looks nice but also makes it a great place to work.
Here are some ideas for decorating a small office:
Avoid using dark colors for the walls as this will make your office look even smaller than it really […]