It’s a Christmas season, when everyone tries to decorate his or her home in a unique and creative way. Here are some Christmas decoration tips that can help you in decorating your home for Christmas occasion in such a way that you and your family and friends can enjoy.
1). Take a large glass plate and paint the underside of the plate with gold craft paint. Allow it to dry, and place the plate on a table and fill with some white or off-white pillar candles of different sizes.
2). Hanging Christmas cookie cutters with ribbon are a quick way to make ornaments. You can hang them on your Christmas tree or in a window.
3). One tip is to remove your favorite pictures from their frames. Then, wrap these frames with Christmas wrapping paper and replace the picture.
4). A great way to add a lot of colors to a room quickly is to use red or green towels, blankets, or even scraps of fabric as throws for your couch, tables, chairs, and so on. Use large pieces of polar fleece to make great cuddly throws.
5). Paint the tips of pine cones with gold craft paint by using a small brush. Place them on a rack or piece of waxed paper and let it dry. You can display cones in bowls or vases, or you attach a ribbon to them and hang them on your Christmas tree.
6). Use a large glass plate to create an assorted centerpiece. Place a collection of containers, such as small vases, bowls, candle holders, clean ash trays, and flower pots, on the plate. You can fill each container with a various type of nuts or candies.
7). Buy some inexpensive white bathroom accessories, such as toothbrush holder, soap dish, and garage can. Using craft paints, paint holly leaves and red berries on these accessories. Or you can use a hot glue gun to attach sequins, bows, buttons, beads, and so on.
8). Use a collection of standard food items to create a red and green display in your kitchen. For this, you can use jars of olives, pickles, sun dried tomatoes, red peppers, and cans with red or green labels.
9). To decorate your bathroom for the holidays, use washable kids’ soap crayons to paint Christmas stars or bells on the outside of your bathtub or on your shower curtain.
10). Tear up colored paper and use it to line a basket. You can fill the basket with red and green scented votive candles.
More from my site
- Christmas Home Décor Christmas is the most important event of the year when the whole family gathers together to rejoice this blissful occasion. This is the perfect occasion for decorating your home in a beautiful and attractive way.
You can change the whole look of the house by just changing the rugs and by thoroughly cleaning the house. It is better to start work a month before Christmas in order to […]
- Christmas Decorations Christmas is the most important event of the year. Therefore, it is an obvious desire of every person to celebrate it in a unique and special way. In this article, some unique and attractive tips and ideas are given that you can use in order to make your Christmas celebrations enjoyable and also memorable.
1). Take a small glass bowl or decorative Christmas bowl and fill it with small […]
- Easy Christmas Decorating Ideas and Tips Christmas Eve is the perfect time to express love, hope, and affection to all near and dear ones. Traditionally, Christmas gifts and decorations are an important part of this much awaited yearly celebration. Therefore, it needs proper planning and arduous preparation. All over the world, people creatively and imaginatively decorate their homes to mark the Christmas celebrations and […]
- Great Home Décor Gift Items for Christmas Christmas is about to come when family and friends get together, celebrate this special occasion, and exchange gifts. Lots of plans are being made for the Christmas celebration and for spending enough time in gift shopping. Although market is flooded with Christmas trees, Santa’s dresses, and a number of different colorful gifts, however if you are looking for perfect gift for your […]
- Decorating Christmas Wreaths During Christmas, it has been a tradition for hundreds of years to decorate homes with attractive décor, fun accessories, and colorful lights. One of these Christmas décor items that we never miss to include is Christmas wreaths. Any part of the home can be embellished with the beauty and elegance of Christmas wreaths. Moreover, this accessory helps us in preparing our homes for […]
- Cheap Christmas Decorations Although many people consider the Christmas trees as the holiday centerpiece of the living room, however the living room cannot be made vibrant and full of the celebratory Christmas spirit with a Christmas tree that is not attractively adorned with Christmas decorations.
Among the Christmas decorations of a Christmas tree, Christmas bells and balls are at the top. The most popular […]
- Christmas Decorating Tips Christmas is the ideal time of year to create a distinctive and cheerful décor in your home. Here are few unique and creative Christmas decorating tips that you can use to bring the holiday cheer into your home décor.
1). You can tie your throw pillows with holiday ribbon to resemble a gift for Christmas decoration.
2). Throughout the month, hang up a string and clothespin your […]
- Christmas Kitchen Decorations Many people spend their lot of time in decorating their home for Christmas, however when it comes to decorating kitchen for Christmas they just don’t know how to do it.
Following are some easy and inexpensive ways to help you in decorating your kitchen for Christmas.
Decoration above the cabinets adds a lot to the kitchen at any time of year. If there is a space between the tops of […]
- Christmas Tree Decoration Tips Christmas tree is a vital part of the Christmas celebrations. It generally serves as a focal point of every Christmas party. However, it is important that the tree should be well decorated and well lit. It should not only be decorated beautifully, but also it is important to keep it fresh.
Here are some useful tips to help you in setting up, lighting, keeping, and decorating the […]
- Christmas Tree Decorations