Although many people consider the Christmas trees as the holiday centerpiece of the living room, however the living room cannot be made vibrant and full of the celebratory Christmas spirit with a Christmas tree that is not attractively adorned with Christmas decorations.
Among the Christmas decorations of a Christmas tree, Christmas bells and balls are at the top. The most popular Victorian Christmas balls and bells are embedded with beads, whereas other popular types of Christmas décor adornments are laced with ribbons and flower designs. However, apart from this, there are a number of other cheap ways to decorate your home for Christmas Eve. Some of the popular ones are as follows:
1). To start with, you can make simple bows from Christmas print ribbon and pin them to your curtains.
2). You can display a variety of nativity scenes from various cultures.
3). Hanging a collection of Christmas stockings on your shelf, a mantle or the wall will make a nice Christmas decorations.
4). Return to your childhood by cutting snowflakes from white paper and hanging them in all of your windows.
5). One great idea is to create a charming display of teddy bears that are dressed for the occasion. Congregating three or more teddy bears, you can arrange them on a table or on the floor in a corner. To create an interest, you can dress the bears with toques, scarves and mittens. You can even place candy canes in their hands or tie bows around their necks. Wrapping up a few small, empty boxes with Christmas wrapping paper to place in the bears’ hands will also make them look appealing.
6). Decorate your house plants by hanging small Christmas ornaments on them.
7). Take a tall, slim drinking glass and tie a red ribbon around it. Fill it with candy canes and display on a shelf or side table.
8). Mound a set of Christmas books on a side table.
9). You can easily add color to any room with vases of red and white flowers, such as roses, mums, carnations, and daisies. Or else, you can float the flowers in large crystal or glass bowls.
10. Decorate your doors by wrapping them in Christmas wrapping paper and attaching large bows made from fabric.
Use these Christmas decoration tips to decorate your home for Christmas season as they are not only cheap but also easy to use.
More from my site
- Halloween Decorating Tips and Ideas Halloween demands creativity, and this occasion is surely a time to be creative. A spooky atmosphere can easily be created by making or buying decorations for your next party or to frighten trick-or-treaters at your door. You can also use recycled or reused items around the house or supplies bought from fabric and craft stores to make different decorative things for Halloween.
- Halloween Party Decoration Ideas Halloween is considered as a special day for a grand celebration. Apart from the Halloween costumes, the Halloween decorations are also the most exciting part of it. This article will provide you a number of Halloween party decoration ideas that will help in making your house haunted.
In order to arrange a enjoyable Halloween party, you need to create the atmosphere that is not only […]
- Kitchen Décor Tips
Kitchen is one of the most essential parts of the home. A well decorated kitchen is not only an enjoyable place to work in but also a fun place for the whole family. You can easily decorate your kitchen and change it into a place having full of colors and life.
Here are some of the most important kitchen décor tips:
Bring in more colors:
Various decoration items can add color to […]
- Original Wedding Reception Ideas Despite having a traditional, predictable wedding, try to come up with different wedding reception that can make your wedding day even more special. It is a fact that planning a wedding is very hectic, therefore, avoid being too hard on yourself. Do not select a reception idea that is completely idealistic and unattainable as this will only make you stressed out, broke, and […]
- Wedding Reception Table Decoration Ideas Wedding is not only a time to rejoice for the couple but also for the entire family and friends. A number of little details need to be dealt with, among which the wedding reception table decoration is the most important one. This is because guests mostly spend their time in the reception area. Therefore, it is essential to decorate the wedding reception accessories such as wedding […]
- Ideas For Decorating Cupcakes Cupcake decorations are one of the most versatile desserts. They are not only easy to bake but also very easy to decorate. Decorating your own cupcakes can be so much fun. All you need to do is to be creative.
Here are few ideas for decorating cupcakes to help you out.
Candy Clay Flowers:
You will need candy clay, flower cutter, and icing pen to make these flowers. Prepare candy […]
- Types of Decorative Bird Feathers Basically, there are two kinds of feathers; real feathers and artificial feathers. Real feathers are collected after birds shed them, whereas artificial feathers manufactured to simulate the genuine item. Both these kinds of feathers are often used in jewelry, clothing, and home decorations.
Several different types of feathers are quite popular for decorative purposes. It is very […]
- Wedding Hall Decoration Ideas Deciding and finalizing the wedding hall decorations is one of the most exciting parts of wedding planning. Decorating a wedding hall perfectly requires a little ingenuity. A number of brides and some bridegrooms want their weddings to be distinctive as well as original that set them apart from the rest. Although it is quite a difficult task, it can be made achievable with a bit of […]
- Creative Halloween Decorating Ideas Halloween is an ideal time of year to as creative as you want to be. Normally Halloween decorations include pumpkins, witches, and skeletons. However this holiday, you can open up the door for so much more. You just need to put a little time into it, and you will come up with some very creative decorations that will surely surprise your friends.
Here are a few creative Halloween […]
- Different Techniques to Make Decorative Beaded Items Beading Basics:
There are some basics of beaded items that should be kept in mind while making beaded items. They are discussed as under:
Knots, in making beaded items, are used to keep the beads safely put together to the finished item, key-ring, bracelet or necklace. Some of the most common knot types are pearl knot, overhand knot, half-hitch knots, and macramé square knot.