Memorable birthday party celebrations are not only about the food and the decorations, but also about the party favors that enthrall party guests. A host can utilize favors to impress guests. Giving personalized birthday party favors will leave a long lasting impression on the guests with a pleasant surprise.
Favors need not only to be unique and personalized, but also they have to be age-appropriate too. They should reflect the style and personality of the celebrant. This also applies to the party decorations. Here are some birthday party favor ideas that are surely going to win your guests over.
Use edible party favors to delight children of all ages. Some of the great favors for children are brownie favor pops in birdie, goldfish, elephant, puppy, and ladybug designs. You can wrap them individually in cellophanes and bows and serve them in sophisticated platters to double as decors. You can also share a warm ‘thank you’ inside custom fortune cookies and put them inside the colorful Chinese takeout boxes.
Use the same boxes to have personalized birthday cake cookies or two-tier mini cakes for children to take home after the party. Tie a bow to the handle and slip in a small tag that says ‘thank you’ to show gratitude. You can create personalized birthday party favors by having candies in mini gumball machines and mini candy dispensers that are custom printed with artwork and texts. This party favor can be a great fun for children and they can reuse it way after the party.
For teenage guests, personalize lip butter or lip balm with a young lady celebrant’s name and party date, and wrap it in personalized satin drawstring favor bags to give away to young ladies. As an additional treat, you can also add mints packed in mint tins. For young gentlemen, use a mint tin keychain, packed with mints, and personalized with simple artwork and the celebrant’s name.
For sophisticated adult guests, use silver photo key chains, silver luggage tags, silver bar tools key chains, and mini cocktail shakers as party favors. Personalize the favors with customized gift bags in satin and cotton material. Also, add personalized labels to each bag. Some other fun ideas for party favors include personalized playing cards, poker chips and personalized mint tin keychain.
More from my site
- Cake Table Décor Ideas One of the most decorative food elements at your reception and in several occasions and events is the cake that is, sometimes, also the welcoming focal point when guests arrive.
Cakes come in different shapes, designs, and sizes. If made properly, they are not only tasty and delicious but also can be beautiful and appealing.
However, apart from cake decorations, it is equally […]
- Party Decoration Ideas Today, a number of people have busy lives, and they do not have enough time to decorate their special events to the extent that they would like to. If you are facing the same problem, and you have a special event coming up, then this article will provide you some useful and easy party decoration tips and ideas.
There are lots of decorations that look beautiful and appealing, but they […]
- Ideas for Winter Birthday Party Planning a birthday party for a kid with a winter birthday may seem difficult; however there are many fun and creative options that you can use for those children who are born during the winter months.
Here are two unique and creative ideas for winter birthday party you may consider to arrange a memorable birthday party.
Whether you really have snow or not the snow themed […]
- Tips for Party Decoration A well decorated party is more enjoyable and memorable. Selecting a theme for the party is the basic thing. Location, color choices, or the food all provide themselves to the theme. Once the theme is selected, the rest of the decoration becomes quite easy.
Lighting and streamers play the major role in making the festive atmosphere of the party.
Select the lighting […]
- Unique Wedding Table Centerpieces One of the important parts of wedding planning is to decorate the tables for your wedding reception, which includes arranging beautiful table linens, dining sets, glasses, cutlery, and flower centerpieces. However, if you do not want to use flowers as a centerpiece for your wedding, you can use other kinds of items to make a great wedding table décor.
If you want unique wedding table […]
- Wedding Reception Table Decoration Ideas Wedding is not only a time to rejoice for the couple but also for the entire family and friends. A number of little details need to be dealt with, among which the wedding reception table decoration is the most important one. This is because guests mostly spend their time in the reception area. Therefore, it is essential to decorate the wedding reception accessories such as wedding […]
- Reunion Decoration Tips Reunion party is a great way to spend time with family and friends. It not only gives a chance to enjoy together but also provides an opportunity to meet those people who are no longer in contact with one another for a long time. Therefore, it is very important to add charm to the reunion party. This must be done according to the theme of the party. Reunion party can be arranged for at […]
- Beach Party Decorations Most people think that summer is an unbearable and excruciating season. However, instead of persistently grumbling about the increasing temperatures in the summer, the best way to celebrate the extreme heat of the season is beach parties.
A beach party can bring a unique ambience to any kind of party as the sensation of the sand beneath the feet, the wind blowing through the hair, and […]
- Tea Party Decoration Ideas One of the primary elements of planning the best tea party is how to decorate it and make it lovely event. After deciding the date for the party and sending the special tea party invitations to your family and friends, it’s time to begin planning for the decorations. The first and foremost thing is to decide the venue, whether the party is going to be inside the house or is it going to […]
- Quick and Easy Party Foods A lot of planning is required to host a successful and enjoyable party. Food plays a major role in any party planning. Create stylish and elegant personalized party invitations to set the tone of the party.
After that, you can plan for your party, which includes combining good music with some tasty and simple food. Having such party will surely make your guests pleased, and they will […]