Nowadays, centerpieces have become much more than appealing shower decorations. They not only serve as the major guest gift but also one of the main things that your guests will think about when judging your shower.
Following are a few ideas you may consider to make a unique and attractive centerpiece.
Spa gift basket:
Select a range of soaps, lotions, sponges, and candles and place them together in a nice cane basket or an attractive flowerpot. After wrapping the entire piece with cellophane, tie with ribbons that best complement the shower’s theme colors.
Similar to the picnic basket idea, a beach bag is also a quick, simple centerpiece. You just need to select a bag that is taller enough to take up less room on the table. Fill the bag with matching sunscreen, towels, a beach ball, and some magazines. Wrap it up in cellophane and tie with a bow.
One of the great centerpieces can be picnic baskets. Alone, they are a cute decoration, however when filled, they can be a wonderful gift. Select one and fill it fully with brightly colored plastic dishes, cups, and cutlery. Also, include a colorful blanket, a ball, or a Frisbee. After wrapping it up in cellophane, tie it with a bow to complement the shower decorations.
In order to make a wine bucket as a baby shower centerpiece, you need to fill a galvanized metal bucket or a flowerpot with a bottle of wine along with two wine glasses. Give it a finishing touch with an opener, a cutting board and a knife for apples and cheese. Wrapping it up in cellophane, tie it with ribbons to complement your shower color theme.
Mix it up:
If you can’t come to a decision between these and many other ideas, you can use them all. All you need is to stick to a color scheme and make baskets of comparable sizes and price ranges. It will surely surprise you that how your guests select their tables based on the centerpieces.
More from my site
- Cheap Baby Shower Decorations When decorating baby shower party, you most likely to use colors and decorations that create a warm, nurturing environment, without spending too much money. There are a number of cheap baby shower decorative items that you can use to decorate your baby shower party. These decorative items are as follows:
Confetti and streamers:
You can either buy confetti pack from most convenience […]
- Creative Halloween Decorating Ideas Halloween is an ideal time of year to as creative as you want to be. Normally Halloween decorations include pumpkins, witches, and skeletons. However this holiday, you can open up the door for so much more. You just need to put a little time into it, and you will come up with some very creative decorations that will surely surprise your friends.
Here are a few creative Halloween […]
- Tea Party Decoration Ideas One of the primary elements of planning the best tea party is how to decorate it and make it lovely event. After deciding the date for the party and sending the special tea party invitations to your family and friends, it’s time to begin planning for the decorations. The first and foremost thing is to decide the venue, whether the party is going to be inside the house or is it going to […]
- Halloween Party Decoration Ideas Halloween is considered as a special day for a grand celebration. Apart from the Halloween costumes, the Halloween decorations are also the most exciting part of it. This article will provide you a number of Halloween party decoration ideas that will help in making your house haunted.
In order to arrange a enjoyable Halloween party, you need to create the atmosphere that is not only […]
- Wedding Reception Table Decoration Ideas Wedding is not only a time to rejoice for the couple but also for the entire family and friends. A number of little details need to be dealt with, among which the wedding reception table decoration is the most important one. This is because guests mostly spend their time in the reception area. Therefore, it is essential to decorate the wedding reception accessories such as wedding […]
- Original Wedding Reception Ideas Despite having a traditional, predictable wedding, try to come up with different wedding reception that can make your wedding day even more special. It is a fact that planning a wedding is very hectic, therefore, avoid being too hard on yourself. Do not select a reception idea that is completely idealistic and unattainable as this will only make you stressed out, broke, and […]
- Halloween Decorating Tips and Ideas Halloween demands creativity, and this occasion is surely a time to be creative. A spooky atmosphere can easily be created by making or buying decorations for your next party or to frighten trick-or-treaters at your door. You can also use recycled or reused items around the house or supplies bought from fabric and craft stores to make different decorative things for Halloween.
- Dorm Room Decorating Ideas When going to move out to school, it is important to select dorm room decorative items in order to add both appeal and comfort to the room. However, it is entirely up to you how you decorate it. You can make a tiny dorm room feel homey and alluring by making it comfortable as decorating your dorm with comfort in mind is a great starting point.
Following are some of the most important […]
- Salad Decorating Ideas Salad is one of the highly nutritious dishes that can be part of meal or can be a complete meal in itself. As health awareness is growing fast, salads are becoming an essential part of any type of diet. Many different types of salads with varying base can be used. There are a number of restaurants that have entire salad bars, offering a variety of salads. Salads might be a combination […]
- Ideas for Decorating Flowers Flowers play an important role in our lives. Whether it is a happy occasion or a sad one, flowers are used to address all types of occasions. They are gifted to near and dear ones when unwell, used at funerals, and are also presented to family and friends on happy occasions like birthdays and weddings.
Flowers are the excellent source of bringing a lot of colors and life to any place. […]