Nowadays, centerpieces have become much more than appealing shower decorations. They not only serve as the major guest gift but also one of the main things that your guests will think about when judging your shower.
Following are a few ideas you may consider to make a unique and attractive centerpiece.
Spa gift basket:
Select a range of soaps, lotions, sponges, and candles and place them together in a nice cane basket or an attractive flowerpot. After wrapping the entire piece with cellophane, tie with ribbons that best complement the shower’s theme colors.
Similar to the picnic basket idea, a beach bag is also a quick, simple centerpiece. You just need to select a bag that is taller enough to take up less room on the table. Fill the bag with matching sunscreen, towels, a beach ball, and some magazines. Wrap it up in cellophane and tie with a bow.
One of the great centerpieces can be picnic baskets. Alone, they are a cute decoration, however when filled, they can be a wonderful gift. Select one and fill it fully with brightly colored plastic dishes, cups, and cutlery. Also, include a colorful blanket, a ball, or a Frisbee. After wrapping it up in cellophane, tie it with a bow to complement the shower decorations.
In order to make a wine bucket as a baby shower centerpiece, you need to fill a galvanized metal bucket or a flowerpot with a bottle of wine along with two wine glasses. Give it a finishing touch with an opener, a cutting board and a knife for apples and cheese. Wrapping it up in cellophane, tie it with ribbons to complement your shower color theme.
Mix it up:
If you can’t come to a decision between these and many other ideas, you can use them all. All you need is to stick to a color scheme and make baskets of comparable sizes and price ranges. It will surely surprise you that how your guests select their tables based on the centerpieces.
More from my site
- Cheap Baby Shower Decorations When decorating baby shower party, you most likely to use colors and decorations that create a warm, nurturing environment, without spending too much money. There are a number of cheap baby shower decorative items that you can use to decorate your baby shower party. These decorative items are as follows:
Confetti and streamers:
You can either buy confetti pack from most convenience […]
- Decorating Tips for Using Candles A few simple but interesting ideas of decorating your home using candles are as follows:
Create a spa:
Soaking in a hot tub of water helps in erasing the stress of the whole day. You can create your own simple, yet elegant spa looking bathroom by using following ideas:
1). Place a small, soy pillar candle on a candle plate that best harmonizes the color of the bathroom on your […]
- Creative Halloween Decorating Ideas Halloween is an ideal time of year to as creative as you want to be. Normally Halloween decorations include pumpkins, witches, and skeletons. However this holiday, you can open up the door for so much more. You just need to put a little time into it, and you will come up with some very creative decorations that will surely surprise your friends.
Here are a few creative Halloween […]
- Halloween Party Decoration Ideas Halloween is considered as a special day for a grand celebration. Apart from the Halloween costumes, the Halloween decorations are also the most exciting part of it. This article will provide you a number of Halloween party decoration ideas that will help in making your house haunted.
In order to arrange a enjoyable Halloween party, you need to create the atmosphere that is not only […]
- Tea Party Decoration Ideas One of the primary elements of planning the best tea party is how to decorate it and make it lovely event. After deciding the date for the party and sending the special tea party invitations to your family and friends, it’s time to begin planning for the decorations. The first and foremost thing is to decide the venue, whether the party is going to be inside the house or is it going to […]
- Original Wedding Reception Ideas Despite having a traditional, predictable wedding, try to come up with different wedding reception that can make your wedding day even more special. It is a fact that planning a wedding is very hectic, therefore, avoid being too hard on yourself. Do not select a reception idea that is completely idealistic and unattainable as this will only make you stressed out, broke, and […]
- Wedding Reception Table Decoration Ideas Wedding is not only a time to rejoice for the couple but also for the entire family and friends. A number of little details need to be dealt with, among which the wedding reception table decoration is the most important one. This is because guests mostly spend their time in the reception area. Therefore, it is essential to decorate the wedding reception accessories such as wedding […]
- Family Reunion Decoration Ideas Family reunions are a magnificent time to reconnect with family members. It is a great idea to set the theme of your reunion with your family reunion invitations. However, it is also equally important to plan the decorations for the family reunion according to the mood and theme of the event. A few of the great ideas for family reunion decorations are as follows:
Family reunion wall […]
- Adding Wall Sconces to Your Home Décor Usually, lighting is of two different types. One is general lighting, which is the most common type of lighting that includes chandelier, ceiling lights, and other main sources of lighting. The other is ambient lighting, which is more of accent light that includes a table lamp or wall sconce.
Wall sconces come in several styles. They can be hard wired, or can have a cord that can be […]
- Bathroom Decorating Tips One of the easiest tasks in decorating jobs is decorating your bathroom. It is not necessary to have lot of accessories to achieve an attractive bathroom. You just need to be creative and resourceful in order to select the right materials that best reflect your personality and interest. If you want to decorate your bathroom better, bathroom decorating tips can be very helpful.
You can […]