Everyone wants a decorated home with all the comfort of world. Home is a place where peace and serenity is your companion. If you want a wonderful and lavish home then you have to adjust home accessories in the right places and directions. You can make several new things from the old useless material. If you have ideas then go for it and create new things for your home. No doubt decoration accessories are too expensive and it is not affordable for everyone. So there is a need to be an entrepreneur and create thing by you within limited resources. Today you will learn how to utilize your old CD’s.
The things you need are:
• Rectangular jute piece
• Some old CD’s
• Different color of spray paints
Take CD’s and clean them with soft cloth and apply spray paint of different color on each CD’s. I used golden, silver, red, yellow and orange. Let them dry and apply second coat of spray paint on each CD. After dried with the help of glue fix them on the rectangular or square jute piece. Make two hooks at the back of the jute piece to hang on the wall. This wall hanging is perfect for the teenage boys and girls. They would love to have this wonderful wall accessory. You can also hang it in your drawing room.
More from my site
- Types of Bathroom Lighting Bathroom lighting is one of the most significant features of the home décor, although very little consideration is given to them.
However, proper lighting in the bathroom can give it a whole new look and also it becomes a place where you can spend some time and enjoy the nice and warm bath. To make your bathroom alive, different types of lights are available that can be used according […]
- Tips for Home Decoration Although the brand new decorative items, including furniture, is quite expensive to buy, however any home can be decorated stylishly and beautifully by using some creativity and for a much lower price. Here are some useful tips that may help you in decorating your home.
Start with the walls:
There is no doubt that a fresh new color of paint on your walls gives any room a whole new […]
- Home Decorating Tips A number of things need to be taken into consideration while decorating your home. The process of decorating the interior of your home can be an overwhelming process. Besides costs, furniture, decoration pieces, it is also important to select appropriate color schemes, decorating themes and styles, and have a proper plan for where to place all the things.
Home decoration ideas can […]
- Home Decoration Accessories Home decoration accessories play a significant role in making the interior decor more attractive and appealing. They also give a finishing look to the entire home décor. They not only complement the overall accent but also make the place look more stylish and attractive.
There are a number of home decoration accessories that are easily available in market. However, purchasing the […]
- Ideas for Decorating Bookshelf Any room can be enlivened with a bookshelf makeover. You can turn your ordinary bookshelf into a creative display that not only adds artistic style but also transforms your furniture beyond functional. Besides providing a home for your favorite literature and home décor, a great way to personalize your bookshelf is to display family photos.
Here are a collection of great bookshelf […]
- Easy Wall Decoration Ideas Some home decorators think of wall decorations as a huge dilemma, but it is quite easy to decorate your walls in a unique and stylish way. Following are a few quick and easy ideas to decorate your walls with style and on a budget.
1. When decorating your walls, never sprinkle things around just to fill empty space. You can draw an imaginary rectangle on the main focal wall that you […]
- Creative Halloween Decorating Ideas Halloween is an ideal time of year to as creative as you want to be. Normally Halloween decorations include pumpkins, witches, and skeletons. However this holiday, you can open up the door for so much more. You just need to put a little time into it, and you will come up with some very creative decorations that will surely surprise your friends.
Here are a few creative Halloween […]
- Different Techniques to Make Decorative Beaded Items Beading Basics:
There are some basics of beaded items that should be kept in mind while making beaded items. They are discussed as under:
Knots, in making beaded items, are used to keep the beads safely put together to the finished item, key-ring, bracelet or necklace. Some of the most common knot types are pearl knot, overhand knot, half-hitch knots, and macramé square knot.
- Halloween Party Decoration Ideas Halloween is considered as a special day for a grand celebration. Apart from the Halloween costumes, the Halloween decorations are also the most exciting part of it. This article will provide you a number of Halloween party decoration ideas that will help in making your house haunted.
In order to arrange a enjoyable Halloween party, you need to create the atmosphere that is not only […]
- Kitchen Décor Tips
Kitchen is one of the most essential parts of the home. A well decorated kitchen is not only an enjoyable place to work in but also a fun place for the whole family. You can easily decorate your kitchen and change it into a place having full of colors and life.
Here are some of the most important kitchen décor tips:
Bring in more colors:
Various decoration items can add color to […]