Everyone wants a decorated home with all the comfort of world. Home is a place where peace and serenity is your companion. If you want a wonderful and lavish home then you have to adjust home accessories in the right places and directions. You can make several new things from the old useless material. If you have ideas then go for it and create new things for your home. No doubt decoration accessories are too expensive and it is not affordable for everyone. So there is a need to be an entrepreneur and create thing by you within limited resources. Today you will learn how to utilize your old CD’s.
The things you need are:
• Rectangular jute piece
• Some old CD’s
• Different color of spray paints
Take CD’s and clean them with soft cloth and apply spray paint of different color on each CD’s. I used golden, silver, red, yellow and orange. Let them dry and apply second coat of spray paint on each CD. After dried with the help of glue fix them on the rectangular or square jute piece. Make two hooks at the back of the jute piece to hang on the wall. This wall hanging is perfect for the teenage boys and girls. They would love to have this wonderful wall accessory. You can also hang it in your drawing room.
More from my site
- How to Paint Clay Pot with Poster Colors Home decoration is an art. We can decorate our homes with many house hold accessories. Home is a place where we live with peace and serenity. Colors make everything colorful around us. If our life is dull and colorless then we must try to bring back the colors of life. You can add color by placing colorful things in your home. Today I am going to tell you how to color clay pot at home […]
- Turn Old Dull Furniture into Antique Decoration Home decoration is an art; you can decorate your home with different accessories. We always try to keep our home neat and clean and throw out our old or unused things in the garbage or put them in the store. But wise person didn’t do this; they create new things with old house hold stuff. Today the idea that I am going to share with you is quite simple but really smart one. You guys […]
- How to make Flowers with White Flour Home decoration is an art. We can make our home a beautiful place by decorating it with different home accessories. Flowers look beautiful in home. Natural and artificial both have its importance. Today I am going to share with you a very low budget idea that everyone can make it at home and enjoy its presence. I am going to make flower with house hold things. The things you need […]
- Hand Made Cushions To make home beautiful and lavish, we put different home accessories in it. The more you add, the more you will find it beautiful. You can buy many things form market but you can also save your money by making lots of things at home. They are simple to make in lower budget at home. You can make two or three accessories at home in that budget rather than buying a single item from […]
- Learn to Turn a Simple Piece of Glass into Masterpiece Home decoration is an art; this is the best way to add value to your homes. To learn this art people join art and craft institutes and then explore their talent in this world. But no need to worry for those art lovers who want to learn the basic but do not find time to join any institution because you can get all the things under a single roof through internet.
Sometime, we throw […]
- How to Make Wall Hangings with Jute? Decoration is the way to turn a simple home into a lavish one. You can make different home accessories with the help of house hold things. Walls of the home can look beautiful and colorful with different paintings, wall hangings and sceneries. Today you will learn how to make hall hangings by using jute and rubber sheet.
The things you need are:
• A piece of jute
• Different […]
- Painted Pots Decorated homes always look beautiful as compare to simple undecorated homes. As trends are changing so the ways of living are also changed. Our homes reflect ways of our living style .It is very easy to decorate you home in limited resources. If we talk about home accessories they are expenses in market, so everyone cannot afford all these lavish things. But you can make beautiful […]
- Turn Simple Mirror into Masterpiece Home decoration is not difficult as people think. You can turn your simple daily use accessories into masterpiece. If you have ideas then you can create many things within limited budget. Decoration accessories are too expensive in the market, so to cut down your budget you can make handmade decoration accessory. Today you will learn how to paint a simple mirror. The things you […]
- How to Select Appropriate Table Lamps A table lamp has its own attraction and charm which not only enhance the beauty of your indoor décor but also outdoor arrangements.
There are many different types and shapes of lamps available in the market but the trick is to purchase the one that best fits your place and budget. For this, you need to keep following things in your mind before buying a lamp.
The most […]
- Tips for Decorating Your Room with Rugs Decorating your home with rugs is a great idea to make it attractive. Rugs help in adding a touch of warmth and create harmony among all the things present in its surrounding.
Here are some unique tips to make the best use of rugs in your home.
1). Always use rugs for emphasizing or separating specific areas, such as seating or dining area, and entrances.
2). Do not use same size […]