Home decoration is not difficult as people think. You can turn your simple daily use accessories into masterpiece. If you have ideas then you can create many things within limited budget. Decoration accessories are too expensive in the market, so to cut down your budget you can make handmade decoration accessory. Today you will learn how to paint a simple mirror. The things you required are:
• Piece of mirror
• Glass painting
• Decorative stuff
Take a mirror and draw a design on it by lead. There are three types of lead golden, silver and black available in market. Try to use golden color because it looks more fascinated as compare to other colors. Now let it dry. It works as a boundary. Now color it with brushes. You can use two or more color to make it more colorful. You can also use decorative material like beads, crushed bangles, shells, ribbons etc to make it more eye catching.
Now let the color dry completely and then spray two or three coats of lacquer on it to give glossy and shinny look. Frame it in a beautiful frame and hang it on the wall. You can make many beautiful mirrors at home. You can use it as a gift for your friend and family. If you have creative mind and a unique idea then you can do everything at home and make different masterpiece. You feel proud to décor your home with your own handmade items.
More from my site
- Hand Made Cushions To make home beautiful and lavish, we put different home accessories in it. The more you add, the more you will find it beautiful. You can buy many things form market but you can also save your money by making lots of things at home. They are simple to make in lower budget at home. You can make two or three accessories at home in that budget rather than buying a single item from […]
- Turn Old Dull Furniture into Antique Decoration Home decoration is an art; you can decorate your home with different accessories. We always try to keep our home neat and clean and throw out our old or unused things in the garbage or put them in the store. But wise person didn’t do this; they create new things with old house hold stuff. Today the idea that I am going to share with you is quite simple but really smart one. You guys […]
- Painted Pots Decorated homes always look beautiful as compare to simple undecorated homes. As trends are changing so the ways of living are also changed. Our homes reflect ways of our living style .It is very easy to decorate you home in limited resources. If we talk about home accessories they are expenses in market, so everyone cannot afford all these lavish things. But you can make beautiful […]
- How to Make Wall Hangings with Jute? Decoration is the way to turn a simple home into a lavish one. You can make different home accessories with the help of house hold things. Walls of the home can look beautiful and colorful with different paintings, wall hangings and sceneries. Today you will learn how to make hall hangings by using jute and rubber sheet.
The things you need are:
• A piece of jute
• Different […]
- How to Paint Clay Pot with Poster Colors Home decoration is an art. We can decorate our homes with many house hold accessories. Home is a place where we live with peace and serenity. Colors make everything colorful around us. If our life is dull and colorless then we must try to bring back the colors of life. You can add color by placing colorful things in your home. Today I am going to tell you how to color clay pot at home […]
- Turn your Old CD’s into Wall hangings Everyone wants a decorated home with all the comfort of world. Home is a place where peace and serenity is your companion. If you want a wonderful and lavish home then you have to adjust home accessories in the right places and directions. You can make several new things from the old useless material. If you have ideas then go for it and create new things for your home. No doubt […]
- How to make Flowers with White Flour Home decoration is an art. We can make our home a beautiful place by decorating it with different home accessories. Flowers look beautiful in home. Natural and artificial both have its importance. Today I am going to share with you a very low budget idea that everyone can make it at home and enjoy its presence. I am going to make flower with house hold things. The things you need […]
- Learn to Turn a Simple Piece of Glass into Masterpiece Home decoration is an art; this is the best way to add value to your homes. To learn this art people join art and craft institutes and then explore their talent in this world. But no need to worry for those art lovers who want to learn the basic but do not find time to join any institution because you can get all the things under a single roof through internet.
Sometime, we throw […]
- How to Select Appropriate Table Lamps A table lamp has its own attraction and charm which not only enhance the beauty of your indoor décor but also outdoor arrangements.
There are many different types and shapes of lamps available in the market but the trick is to purchase the one that best fits your place and budget. For this, you need to keep following things in your mind before buying a lamp.
The most […]
- Wall Clock Decoration Time is money and the persons who waste their time are looser in their life. Clock tells us the importance of time. Clock in home is very necessary its just work as the leader do. Clocks are of different sizes and shapes, depending upon its placement in the room. Home decoration is incomplete without the placement of the correct wall clock. There are myriad varieties with different […]